Chapter 6

I finally blocked Derek after the other night with Mo. I have had ENOUGH of him! I want him OUT OF MY LIFE! My phone rings and it's a number I don't know. I don't usually answer these but I've been waiting on a call from a couple jobs I put in for.
   I answer the phone with a soft," Hello?" and a deep male voice responds anxiously ,"Hey, so why haven't you returned my calls?"
   I would know this voice anywhere..     
   "Derek, I BLOCKED you! Why won't you just leave me alone? I don't want anything to do with you! Please, just..LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"
"So you fuckin' BLOCKED me? That's how it's gonna be? Okay! I see how much college has changed you! But don't worry baby, I'm still here and I'm NOT leavin'! I am going to PROVE to you that you are STILL my girl and ALWAYS will be! You're MINE whether you like it or NOT! So stop acting like a-"
   I hang up the phone and block that number as well...
   After about an hour of calming myself down, I call my best friend, Amia, and tell her what happened with Derek. I can tell by her voice that she's concerned for my safety. She asks can she come stay with me tonight and I say, "Yeah, that's cool."
   " Alright girl. I'll be there in a couple hours. I just have to go a few places first and then I'll be there."
   "Ok, see you then Mimi!"
   We hang up and I sit here for about an hour thinking of what all has gone down for the last couple days.
  ... I have met TWO beautiful girls. BOTH have BANGIN' bodies. BOTH are educated. Derek could mess things up for me. I don't know what his problem is! Like I feel like I may need to go ahead and get that restraining order on his ass. I don't even think it would help though...
   I get up from my bed and put on some black, NIKE basketball shorts and my black, NIKE slides. I walk outside locking the door behind me and go open my car door.
   It's 8:30 PM and the dark has set in. I sit down and close the door. As I reach for my seat belt, I can feel hot breath on my neck. I can smell someone's STRONG cologne and it chokes me.
   I look in my rear view mirror and see Derek staring back at me! I jump out of my skin and try to get out of the car! He grabs me forcefully by my shoulders and pins me against the seat! I begin to breathe heavily and squirm trying to loosen his grip!
   He jumps out of the car, opens the driver's side door, and pulls me out! He picks me up by my legs, throws me in the back seat on my stomach, and starts to rip off my shirt!
   As I move trying to get free, I notice my phone is laying in the driver's seat! I reach for it but before I can get a finger on it Derek grabs my arm and bends it behind my back like I'm being arrested!
   Mimi please! Now would be a great time for you to pull up!
    I realize there is no use trying to scream for help because no one is around. I use EVERY bit of strength I have to turn on my side, break my arm free and hit him in his dick! He cries out in pain, closes the door to my Jeep , and slaps me in the face as HARD as he can with his right hand while grabbing his junk with the other!
   He flips me back on my stomach, now even ANGRIER, and begins pulling down my b-ball shorts and my boy shorts! He jams his fingers in my pussy and starts moving them around as fast as he can! I moan but not out of pleasure! I scream out, " STOP DEREK! Get OFF!"
   He lifts me up by my hips and jams my face into the corner of the back seat! Derek is very strong and he is using MOST of the strength he has to hold me down! He's 6'1 with the body of a body builder covered in chocolate skin. Derek knows that it's not hard to get me down but if I GET UP..I'm going to put up a HELL of a fight!
   I hear him pulling down his sweatpants and I know what comes next! He goes to stick his dick in my asshole and tears are falling down my face. He gets it in with no condom on to make it easier or protect me from his germs! I scream out of pain and discomfort.
   Just as he starts to get into the rhythm, I hear a car pull up beside us and he stops mid pump and pulls up his boxers and sweats! I open the door in front of my face (which was on the side the car pulled up on) and start pushing myself out!
   Amia jumps out the car, pulls me out, and stands me up as I pull up my boy shorts and b-ball shorts! As this happens, Derek backs out of the other door and runs to get in his car! Amia runs after him but he beats her to his door, jumps in, and tries to crank the car and close the door! Amia jumps in and starts beating him in the face! He turns the key, kicks her away, and takes off..leaving his tire tracks as remembrance of what just occurred.