Chapter 17

My sister never breaks a promise to me so I know she's coming but I'm freaking out! If Derek hurt them, he could easily hurt my grandma or anybody else I try to talk to. What am I supposed to do? No one I can turn to. If I scream out will anybody hear my cry? I'm lost.... but not broken.
I pick myself up off of the floor. I stand there staring at my tears in a puddle at my feet. I pick up my phone and I dial Derek's number... After 2 rings I hear his voice on the other end.
"Hey baby! Bout time you called!"
Stay calm. Play the game.
"Hey babe. Sorry I've been trippin'. I realized that I was just frontin'. I didn't want to accept my feelings for you, Daddy..."
I choke back the vomit and continue.
"..I'm hoping it's not too late to show you how I really feel."
" Okay baby, all is forgiven. So can you unblock my number and stop acting like a bitch to me?"
" Yes baby."
" You gone stop fuckin' with yo lil hoes and come give Daddy all your lovin' like you 'pose to?"
" Yes Daddy. I only want you. I was trippin', I know..Matter of fact I could use some of that good dick right now. I've been missing you boo. Can I come see you? "
I get a sudden taste of vomit in my mouth and I go get a bottle of water.
" Yeah, come get it. I'll send you my new address. Hurry up and get here baby."
" Mmmm, okay Daddy. I'll see you soon. You better bring your A game."
" Mmmm, you just be ready."
I hang up and go take a shower. I feel disgusted but I have to do what I got to do. He sends me the address and I forward it to my sis along with: Hey, this is Derek's address. I'm going to try to calm him down and see if I can't find out what's going on. If I'm not home when you get here, send a search party...but I have to do what I can. I love you. 💙💙💙💙
I get out and go put on this 2 piece, silk, red lingerie. It has see-through panties with the bottom cut out and a see-through, long, silk tank top. I've never worn this, but tonight..it's time to break it out. I've got to use everything I've got. I throw on a long coat and button it up and my black, 5 inch, close-toed hills. I put my hair down and leave it curly like he likes. I do a final check in my dresser mirror. Damn! Yeah this should work.
I go grab my 2 spring assisted pocket knives and put them in my pockets. I also grab a set of clothes to change into.
As I drive to his place, I put on lip balm and question what I'm about to do. I try to call each of the girls again , except for Amia because I have her phone, and still there is no answer.
I pull up to a dull yellow house and go knock on the door. Derek's car is in the drive way so I'm sure this is the right address. He opens the door in only boxers and immediately starts with that stupid ass smile.
I want to punch him in the gap between his two front teeth but I keep my cool and smile back. He pulls me in, slowly shutting the door, and starts kissing me and rubbing on my booty. I fight the barf and kiss back as he intensifies it. I pull back and look at him with my sex eyes and open my coat revealing my lingerie. His eyes rape my body and I take my coat off and put it on my shoulder. He gets my hand and as he leads me slowly to his room he speaks softly.
" So you really ONLY love me huh?..."
I nod.
" You don't care about those females AT ALL?"
" No, I only care for you. Fuck them. I want you."
" Okay, so you won't care that I have them here then? "
I keep my composure as best I can.
" What you mean? Why are they here, babe?"
" I need you to show them that you want only me and you want nothin' to do with them. PROVE your love to me."
Come on Gabby, you got this. You can do this. You have to.
" Anything for you baby.."