Chapter 18

Derek has a smirk on his face as he leads me to the bed. He sits me down and then walks out and into another room. I grab one of my knives out of my pocket and put it under one of the pillows.
After about 5 minutes, he walks in with Amia, Monae, and Shayla. He has their hands tied up with duct tape, tape over their mouths, and has them blind folded. I can see bruises on each one of them. Shayla has more since she's the lightest. Each has some sort of rip on their clothing, that looks as if they've been in some some sort of struggle.
I'm trying my best not to show any hurt on my face but it's killing me inside to see them like this. My beautiful Mo's makeup is messed up which never happens. She always has her appearance on fleek. Amia's hair and her clothes are dirty as if she was dragged through the grass. Shayla has blood marks as if she got skinned up on pavement.
Why did he hurt them like this? I understand he wants me, but damn! Okay Gabby play it cool and use every bit of acting skill that you have acquired from your theatre classes. You're going to need to use every tool in your box to get through this.
My thoughts get interrupted by the annoying, deep sound of his voice.
" Ladies you're in for a rude awakenin'. Gabby has somethin' to tell yall. Listen up good."
He throws them to the floor and I can feel my insides jump but his eyes are planted on me so I have to keep my cool.
" Tell 'em babe. Let these hoes know."
Each one with tears in their eyes looks at me, and I can feel my heart breaking.
I do my best to sound convincing. Looking into each of their eyes, I say, " Look, neither of yall mean anything to me. I was just confused and didn't want to accept the feelings I still have for Derek. He's my one and only. Nobody can ever take his place..."
I catch a glimpse of Derek's grin out the corner of my eye as he looks down at them. I stare into their eyes and then focus on Amia's. She looks back into mine and I can tell that she knows that I'm trying to save them. Shayla and Mo, on the other hand, look very confused and terrified. They haven't known me as long as Amia, so they're still figuring me out.
Derek comes over and starts kissing me, then says, " We're going to put on a lil show for these bitches, to show them how you feel about me."
I have to do this for them... but what does he mean..show?
He throws my coat over onto the lap of Amia and pushes me back on the bed. He slides me up to the top and starts kissing me. He jams his tongue into my mouth and takes his fingers and start sliding them between the lips of my pussy. I play along and fake a couple moans. He kisses down my neck, down my chest, and down to my pussy. He comes back up and looks down at me.
" You like that baby? "
" Umhm..", I say trying to fake as best as I can.
He slides down his boxers and takes off my lingerie top. He jams his dick in my hole, and I moan in pain. He immediately starts fucking the shit out of my hole and I can't help but moan a little. He's HUGE! He keeps getting faster and faster and after about 10 minutes he starts shaking and I know he's about to cum.
" OH SHIT GIRL. THIS PUSSY GREAT. You bout to make a nigga bust! You gone let me give you a baby?"
" Nooo. No babies yet Daddy.", I say trying to catch my breath."
I glance to the floor at my girls and Amia is trying to go through my coat pocket. She gets in the pocket and finds my other knife. She catches my glance and while Derek is looking at the ceiling, I nod at her, so she knows to try to cut herself free.
He pulls out.
" Let me bust in your mouth then, babe."
" Um... No."
" Come on baby. I want to mark your mouth as my territory. Please."
FUCK NO! NO! NO!! FUCK THIS MAN.. NOPE..... I don't know how much more of this I can fucking take man.
I flip so that I'm on top and he moans. Ewww..
" Sit up, Daddy."
He does as he's told.
I get on my knees over his legs and go down and start sucking.He starts going crazy and puts his hand on my head, making me deep throat and I choke. MOTHER FUCKER!! WHAT THE FUCK!
" Damn girl...Yeah, choke on that dick....Do your thing baby. OHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!"
I reach under the pillow, grab my knife, and put it to his adam's apple right as he starts to cum...