Chapter 12

I get in my car and I sit here shaking and trying to slow down my breathing. I am rocking in a circle and it feels like something has taken over my body.
   I need to calm down before I do something I might regret later.. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Who can I call? Amia's upset with me.. I think. Mo seems frustrated with me.. If I call my grandma and tell her- yeah no. I don't need my family in jail...I have nobody..
   The tears keep falling out of anger and exhaustion. My body feels numb. The only other person I can think to call for a little relief is Ms. Australia, Shayla, from French.
It's only 7 Am. She's probably still sleep. It's Sunday so no class. I don't want to wake her up.
Shayla and I haven't talked since we exchanged numbers that day after class. We texted and got to know each other a little that night, but the next day is when the whole Der-.....THING happened. She texted me a couple days that week but I didn't really text back. I didn't want to talk to anybody but Amia. Now I can't even talk to HER!
   I look through my contacts for Shayla's number and text her "hey", to see if she responds. After about 20 minutes of just sitting in my car listening to my thoughts clouded by good music, I hear my text tone go off.
   Shayla says, " hey stranger 🙂"
   " Hi. Sorry I didn't text you back.. Did I wake you?.."
   " Nope, I've been up..Just didnt know what to say.. thought you didnt want to talk or sum so I stopped texting."
   " It wasn't you. I wasn't talking to anybody really. Something happened and it kinda had a huge effect on me."
   " Oh is that why you haven't been coming to class?"
   " Yeah.. I didn't want to be around anyone."
   " What happened? If you don't mind me asking.."
   " I was raped by my ex boyfriend..."
   "omg! 😳 I'm so sorry that happened. I was raped when I was younger so I understand. "
   "Yeah.. I'm just now starting to talk to people again and I'ma start class back on monday. I have to bring in a doctor's note or sum so they can be excused. "
   " I can make you a fake one. Im good on the computer. Im a computer geek remember? lol."
   " That would be great! I was hoping to see you today if that's cool?? I need help catching up in French and stuff."
   " 😏 name the time and place and Im all yours.. as a tutor.. for French lol"
  "haha. ok umm my place asap."
  " ok so now then? lol ok send me the address. be there soon.😉"
" ok cutie 😏"
I send her my address, turn off my car, and go back in my apartment. Talking to her has already put me back in a good mind-state. I go make sure the apartment is clean, go change into my baby blue silk boxers, put on a tank top, and put on some navy blue bball shorts and my black nike socks to match my tank.
   I hear an unfamiliar knock on the door, spray on my Playboy cologne, and go to open the door. There stands the sexy Ms. Austrailia.
   I stop my eyes from roaming her body and invite her inside. She's wearing red jeggings, a tight, white blouse and a white jacket with white nike's. Lawd those curves are something serious.
   She starts looking around a little.
   "I like your apartment! It's really nice! Wish my place was this nice."
   "Thanks. You stay off campus too?"
   "Yeah, right around the corner actually. I pass by here like everyday."
   " Oh, well now you know where I live, so don't be a stranger."
   I smile and she does the same. I get her hand and lead her to my bedroom. She sits on my bed and rubs it with both hands.
   "Ooooh. Comfy." She giggles.
  " Umhm.", I say as I sit beside her and grab the remote beside me. It's only 8:30 AM and the only thing I can find good on TV is music videos. I scoot up to my headboard and lay down.
   " Come here." I say tugging at her jacket.
   She takes it off revealing her backless mid sleeve blouse that hugs her boobs just right, takes off her shoes, and scoots up beside me. Damn she has some big tit-
   "So where's this French we're supposed to be working on..", she says with a sexy smirk.
   "Ah darn it..it's waaaay across the room in my book bag. Oh well! Guess we'll have to do it later!", I joke, causing her to raise an eyebrow and smile in the cutest way possible, as she shakes her head slowly.
"Mmm mm mmm. Shame, shame."
   She climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. I wrap my hands around that juicy booty of hers and squeeze gently, deepening the kiss.
   She reaches into my boxers and starts rubbing the top of my pussy and I can feel it starting to get wetter. Our tongues fight for control and I win, flipping so that I'm on top with her right hand still in my boxers. I pin her hands by her head and start kissing her neck up and down, feeling her body jump a little every time my lips meet her skin.
   I slide my tongue down from the back of her ear, to her chest.. She tastes so sweet and smells so good. I lift her shirt and she removes it. I undo the front hook on her see-through Victoria's Secret bra, and gaze at her boobs; they're so plump and pink. They look like they taste like bubble gum and pink Starburst.
   My fingers start playing with her perfect nipples and I start sucking on them causing lows moans to escape her. I remove her jeggings slowly as she bites her lip. She's wearing a matching see-through g-string. I slide my hand down between her pussy lips and I can feel her juices climbing up my fingers.
   I begin rubbing her clit around and around causing her to pull my face down and start swirling her tongue in my mouth. I can tell she's trying to hide her moans from me like she's used to sexing in secret. I pull my head up licking my lips as she bites and licks hers.
   "Don't fight it baby. There's nobody's here but me and you. Let it out." I whisper in her ear.
   I run my tongue down her body and begin making out with her v-line, while sliding off her g-string. I go down and start splashing around in her waterfall and slurping up her sweet juices. My tongue thrashes in and out of her hole and her heavy breathing turns into screams and high squeals.
   Pleasure fills her body. She grabs a bundle of my hair and pulls with one hand while scratching at my shoulder with the other. She digs her freshly done nails into my back. I open my eyes, look up at her face, and see her looking down at me. It sends chills down my spine watching her body moving uncontrollably up and down, side to side, and in circles.
   She arches her back and pushes my face deeper in. I put her clit in my mouth and begin to suck like a fat baby on a mother's nipple. She screams out my name and I jam two fingers in her hole. I listen to the rhythm of the squish and switch up the tempo. It's like she doesn't know what to do. All she can do it cry out.
   "Damn baby! Mmmmm.. oooh, please don't stop!"
   I flip so she's on top and she starts riding my face. She floods my mouth just the way I like it as she screams," Eat the fuck out of this pussy baby!..Shiiiit!..Mmmmm!.. I'm about to cum!"