Chapter 8

It's been about a week since the incident with Derek and my ass finally stopped hurting but the nightmares continue. I tried erased all traces of him from my life.
I deleted his number and I blocked him on all social media. The only thing I didn't do is go to the cops or tell my family. If I told my mom and she told my step dad.... Let's just say things wouldn't end well for Derek... Heaven only knows what would happen if grandma found out!..
Amia comes to see me everyday and it's getting harder and harder not to tell her how I feel. We've been friends since the 4th grade in Mrs. Wilke's class. I remember it like it was yesterday...
I don't want to do anything to ruin our friendship. Sometimes I feel like she likes me in the same way and is just scared to fess up. I don't want to push her and ruin everything.
My phone goes off and aI look and see that it's Mo!
"Hey Mo!"
"Hey cutie! Long time no hear..."
" I've been meaning to call, just a lot has gone down since we last spoke."
" I was starting to worry that I was just a hit it and quit it.."
"Nah baby. It's just.. I really haven't been talking to people much. I haven't went to class all week.. I just-"
" What's wrong? You okay? Are you sick?", she asked anxiously.
" Um.. no I'm not sick but something happened and I just.. I don't know. I'm sorry."
She sighs and softly says," Would you like to tell me about it?"
" Um.. yeah but I would rather talk in person if that's okay?.."
I can tell by the change in her voice that she is getting worried.
"Okay... sure. I'm done with classes for the day. I'll be over in a few."
" Okay see you soon beautiful."
I can tell that she's smiling as she says, "Bye cutie.."
We hang up and I begin straightening up a little because I haven't really been cleaning much this whole week. I turn on some slow jams and hop in the shower.
   As soon as I start to rinse away my body wash, I hear a knock on the door. I hop out still with bubbles sliding down my arms and legs and wrap a towel around my body. I squish to the door leaving puddles of water on the floor.
   As I look through the peep hole I see the beautiful Mo standing there looking hot enough to set the hallway on fire. I open the door with a smile and she returns one with a sexy glance up and down my body.
   She bites her lip and puts a hand on my chest slightly pushing me backwards into the apartment. As she closes the door behind her, she puts her hands around my waist, and starts slowly kissing my lips. So soft, she bites my bottom lip and sucks it. Her kisses taste like the sweetest pink lemonade.
   She goes to pull away and it feels like she's pulling something from deep inside me. All of the sadness, nightmares, the flood of tears.. everything escapes me.
   She licks her lips. " I'm Sor-"
   Before she can finish her thought, I put my hands on her lower back, pull her in to me, and start making out with her. She puts her arms around my neck and her right hand on the back of my head. She pulls my hair out of the high, loose bun and begins to run her fingers through causing me to tingle and squeeze her sides.
   I pull away, turn, and lead her to my room. She sits on the bed and I'm standing in front of her. She puts her hands around my waist and pulls me to her, unwrapping my towel. Luckily my bruises have gone away and my body appears unharmed.
   She is wearing a semi-tight, low cut sweater dress with high heel boots. Damn, she looks good. She has her long fluffy hair pinned to the side.
I put my hands on her shoulders and push her down with slight force. I want to be in control this time. I HAVE to re-gain control...
I push her dress bottom up until I can see her belly button ring twinkling from the reflection of the lamp on my night stand. My lips begin to slide down her body from her belly button until they reach her pussy lips and I give it a little peck. She pulls my hair letting me know she's ready to feel my tongue.
I slide the tip of my tongue down the top of her pussy and let it break through the lips. I swirl my tongue around her clit and give it a quick suck, making her squirm with pleasure. She keeps her hands on my head as she plays through my curls, pulling every time I make my tongue flick her clit just right.
She keeps moaning to me, " It's yours baby." and I just say, "I know." Even though I'm not very experienced in this field, I love that I can make her scream out of ecstasy.
I want to feel her juices run down my face so I quickly flip so she's on my face and slide my tongue deeper, listening to her release uncontrollable moans. Her body starts twitching even more as she begins to ride my tongue like a cowgirl. She grinds forwards.. backwards.. side to side.. She bounces up and down and thrashes around in circles.
I feel her river flowing down my neck, to my chest, and she floods my mouth just as I wanted.