CRIMINALS//THE TATTOOED BAD BOY

HEY GUYS!! 

I would appreciate it a lot if you guys check out my new stories Criminals and The Tattooed Bad Boy.  If you wanna know more about it, go check it out and let me know what you guys think! I'm really curious what you guys think about about it and your support means a lot. So i hope you guys like it! Here is the first chapter!

STORY: Criminals

Name: Kelly Cooper.
Age: 18.
Country: United States of America.
State: Indiana.
Crime: Bank robbery along with Reese Martin, Daniel Seeker, Rita Harvy and Chase Ronald. However, bank robbery is not the only crime these five people have committed. Each individual have their own records, however, they seem to be a team.
Punishment: sentenced to jail for seven years.

*** 2 YEARS LATER ***

I ran as fast as I could. Hearing the sirens behind me were not helping me either. I had no idea how far I was from my home, or how far I was from my original hiding spot according to the plan. All I knew right now, is that I had a bag full of money and there were cops chasing the fuck out of me.

"Goddammit." I muttered looking behind me to see how far the cops were.

This was really not as I had planned. I took a deep breath and looked around. I grinned widely when I spotted a small cafe just a few blocks further. I looked behind me to see if the cops were still there, and luckily, they weren't. Well, they were, but they were still far.

But as I ran towards the cafe, the sirens became louder and I knew they were onto me. Good thing I hadn't pulled off my mask yet, otherwise they would have seen what I actually look like. I reached the cafe and looked around. There has to be a restroom here somewhere!

"Aha!" I squeaked when I spotted the ladies toilet in the corner.

I pulled out my mask and ran into the girls toilet, which was luckily empty. I bet the whole cafe knew that I was a criminal, because who wears a mask with black clothes? But right now, that wasn't any of my concern. The cops could be here any moment. I went into one of the stalls and locked the door.

I took off my clothes and shoes threw them on the floor. I put on my blue skinny jeans, a red blouse with a heart on it and a grey cardigan. After that I pulled out my red converse out of my bag and put them on. I unlocked the stall door and walked towards the mirror with my make-up bag, and also the huge bag with the money and an extra bag in it.

I smiled at my reflection. Well, this is gonna take just a few minutes. I took my foundation and applied, following with my concealer. I did a winged eyeliner and applied some mascara with fake eyelashes. The restroom wasn't empty anymore. There were a few girls that came in and out, all giving me a weird looks. I just winked at them and they fled out of the toilet.

I smiled to myself and applied some pink lipstick. I smirked at myself and put on my glasses. I freed my hair from the bun and let it just like that, loose in it's wavy blonde curls. I wore a lack beanie that had 'DOPE' written on it and grabbed the huge bag and walked into an empty stall. I could hear the voices that suddenly boomed through the cafe. The cops were here already. I locked the door and pulled the big handbag out of the huge bag.

I sorted all the money in it as quickly as possible. I breathed out and hung the bag over my shoulder. I took out a lollipop out of my handbag and unwrapped it. I opened the bathroom stall and walked of the ladies toilet. I looked at the cops as they split into different ways in the cafe; in search for me. I smiled wickedly and popped the lollipop into my mouth and walked out of the cafe.