The date

Jai's POV

I couldnt stop thinking about Ariana she was so funny,nice and georgous but i still cant belive i kissed her.I just cant believe it but the kiss was perfect and she said she liked me too so what can go wrong with out date? All I wore was some black jeans, my blue and white nike shoes and a blue and white striped shirt. I was really exited but nervous at the same time.

Ariana's Pov

I wasn't going to dress super fancy for the date with the perfect boy Jai. All I wore was a black skirt with a hot pink strapless shirt. It wasn't to fancy but it was cute. I combed out my tangled brown hair and added a few curls. Then put it in a low ponytail and exhaled trying to calm my nerves. Jai seemed perfect to me. While I was applying some makeup my phone buzzed and I picked it up and slightly gasped because Ryan texted me

'Get back to my house right now.' He was always kinda controlling and rude and I just ignored him and kept getting ready. After I got dressed I slipped on hot pink flats that matched my shirt perfectly. I sat on my couch and watched TV as I waited for him to pick me up. Before I knew it I heard a soft knock on the door and I instantly felt butterflies fill my stomach. I exhaled trying to calm my nerves down but it still didn't work. Then I slowly opened the door and flashed a bright smile and he did the same. "You look beautiful." He said staring as me up and down practically drooling.

"My eyes are up here!" I said giggling gently pushing his head up to face mine.

"Come on let's go." Jai says as he grabs my hand and walks me to his car. He opened the door like a gentlemen which made me happy to know that he was nothing like Ryan whatsoever. While we were in the car my song "the way" came on.

"Oh Jai this is one of my songs!" I said and he turned it up more to hear it clearly.

"Wow Ariana you're a great singer!"

"Why thank you." I say

"You really are. One talented an beautiful person."

When he said that I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks turned a rosy red and I looked down.

"You're blushing. Girls are so cute when they blush especially you Ariana." He said and I looked at him and grinned

"You can call me Ari if you'd like." I say and he nods

"I like Ari." I slightly smile and in a few minutes we finally reach the restaurant.

Jai's Pov

Ariana looked stunning and I was nervous the whole time. When we reached the restaurant we got out of he car and started walking to the doors. It wasn't super fancy but it wasn't like a McDonald's. I led her in and we quickly got waited on and got put to a table. The place was kinda busy but not packed. We sat at a table and we ordered a drink and when the waiter left Ariana said

"Tell me about the janoskians."

I nodded and said

"Well it's me, my two brothers Beau and Luke. Then our best friends Daniel or as we call him Skip and James. We do videos like public disturbance and then challenges and things like that. We are trying to get a show on MTV Australia. But we are acuallty getting really popular."

She smiles and nods

"What brings you here to America?" She asks and I answer

"Well Because we're getting popular we had some interviews and we just wanted to come to America." She nods. The waiter came to give us out drinks with a mad face an walked away without saying anything. I gave her a mean face when she walked away which made Ariana giggled.

"What's her problem?" She says and I nod

"She probably is a cat lady and is jealous of you." I say which makes her giggle and I smile. We then order our food after a short amount of time of laughing and cracking jokes like crazy.

Ariana Pov

We got our food and started eating. We were sitting by a window and I glanced outside and saw Ryan's red truck.

"Oh my gosh" I whisper an Jai looks at me curiously.

"Ari what's wrong?" I don't answer as I see Ryan look at me through the window and start running to the doors

"My ex boyfriend is here and he looks angry and he's coming..Jai!" I as Ryan puts a gun and Jai quickly jumps in front of me and everything went pitch black.