Its all my fault

Ariana's Pov

All I remember is Jai getting stabbed then a fist coming towards my face.

My eyes flutter open and I look around and I see my parents and Vic and Liz. "You're awake oh my gosh!" My mom says hugging me. I look at myself and I have a cast around my ankle.

"What happened to Jai..where is Jai?" I practically yell.

"Ariana he is doing alright. He's not awake but the doctors said he will probably be perfectly fine. He just got a concussion and got stabbed in the stomach but the ambulance got there quick enough to save him." I nod sighing out.

"Am I able to get up?" I ask and Liz answers

"Yes but I am just happy you're okay!" She hugs me and I smile. I get up and put on normal clothing which consists of sweats and a Adidas sweatshirt. I walk over to Jai's room a doctor stops me.

"You're not allowed to go in there unless you're family." He says and I say

"I'm his girlfriend." He nods and lets me in. I wasn't his official girlfriend but I said I was to the doctor just to go in. I walk in and see his pale face sit on the pillow. I walk over to the chair next to the bed hold his hand. My wrist hurt badly and I felt a little dizzy but I ignored it and held on to his hand tightly.

"Jai please be alright. I know it's all my fault this happe-" I get cut off my soft lips on mine. Sparks went through my body like fireworks. After he pulled away my eyes started to tear up. I look down and whisper

"If I didn't break up Ryan this wouldn't have happened." I say and feel Jai's thumb wipe a tear sliding along my cheek. He gently pushes my head up from my chin and stares into my eyes.

"If you didn't break up with him you would have never went out with me and I really life you." I softly smile and grasp onto his hand more. He stares into my eyes and kisses me again and the tears seem to disappear. Jai pulls me close and holds onto tightly

"Uh.." I hear my parents say as the knock on the wall getting our attention. Jai and I quickly pull away from each other as my parents look at me with wide eyes.

"I thought he was just a friend!" My dad says and Jai looks at me.

"We're dating Mom and Dad." I say with worry in my voice,

Jai senses it and rubs circles on my back trying to relax me.

"Yeah we're dating and I'm Jai, Jai Brooks." He says.

"Nice to meet you" my mother says as Jai shakes her hand and same with my dad.

"You saved my daughters life and I wanted to say thank you." My Dad says and Jai smiles

"I would do anything for her."

He looks at me and I look at him and we both smile. Jai was perfect.