You'll be fine..hopefully

Ariana's Pov
"She's gonna come over today. Ariana should come over and meet her maybe you guys could be friends." Beau suggests and I put on a fake smile.
"Yeah good idea Jai will text me when she arrives." I say and Jai shoots me a glare and I whisper
"What was I suppose to do? Say no?" I ask. Jai shrugs as I rest my head back onto his shoulder . A few minutes later we got back to our houses. While I walked in my house my mind buzzed with thoughts. Why Ryan's sister? How does Beau not know that Ryan was the one who tried to kill me? But it's his sister not Ryan so I'm not going to assume that she is like him. Jai was gonna text me when she was there. For the first time in a while I lay on the couch and just relax. Slowly I turn on the TV and sigh out not because I wasn't sad but I was exhausted. Then my phones starts ringing and it was my agent. I really don't want to talk right now but I have to.
"Hello?" I ask and Abby quickly answers back.
"Ariana, I have found a show you can act in and you don't even have to audition because they want you to star in it badly." When I heard those words a smile instantly crossed my face.
"Oh my gosh really? Yes yes yes! I would love to be in a show!" I say
"That's great. It's on Disney Australia. Okay we'll I have to get going I will talk to later and gives you all the details. Bye Ariana." My agent says
"Okay bye." Then I hang up. For sure I was exited to be in this show because it may open up other careers in the TV industry for me which is a good thing. After watching some boring TV for a bit a blanket of sleepiness comes upon me and before I know it I feel like my eyes fluttering into a deep nap.

~A hour later~

"Ariana babe wake up." I hear a soft voice say then kiss my forehead gently. My eyes slowly open up a I see Jai's smiling my face.
"We texted you ten minutes ago so I just came here and wake your beautiful self up." He says and I grin.
"Oh okay. Lets go." I say and peck him on the lips. We both stand up at the same time and I grab my phone and we walk to Jai's house hand and hand.
"Oh Ariana this is Sophie. Sophie this is Ariana." Beau immediately says when we walk in the door. Sophie was a ginger. She had brown eyes and she was quite tall compared to me. She was wearing a skimpy dress the was black with purple stripes. The dress was short and I mean really short and it was strapless. She was defiantly trying to impress that was for sure.
"Hi Sophie." I say with a fake smile and I slightly wave. I squeeze Jai's hand softly and he keeps me close.
"Great to meet you." She says and I knew it wasn't a real smile. I knew that she was giving me a death glare. She knew that I was Ryan's ex girlfriend. Jai and I sit at the couch.
Luke was on the other side of me. Then Sophie gets on Beau's lap and they practically suck each others face off. Jai and I look at each other with wide eyes. This was unbelievable.
"Awww. Luke is all alone and single like a pringle." I tease him and he playfully rolls his eyes. While they were making out Jai turned to face me.
"I've got you a little gift." He says and smiles as he hands me a small box. Quickly I open it up to find a beanie and a necklace that read "true love".
"Awww. Jai you're so sweet." I smile and he pecks me on the lips. He has me then around so he can put the necklace on me.
"No problem anything for you." He says and out of the corner of my eye I see Sophie turns around and stares at us.
"The beanie was one I left at your house and you wore it and I thought it looked so cute on you and when your alone you can always have me." Jai always knew how to make me blush. Once more I pecked on the lips and for a split second I forgot about the whole Ryan and he sister thing. I knew that Sophie was giving me death glares. If looks could kill I would be dead right now. We started all talking about random things but Sophie barely ever joined in the conversation. She was weird that's for sure. All I had to do was ignore her and kill her with kindness.
"Oh I have some could news!" I say with a bright grin and everyone looks at me.
"I got a staring role in a show on Disney Australia!" I say and Jai softly hugs me.
"That's great!" Luke said and Beau added
"I'm happy for you."I felt like Luke,Beau,James and Daniel were like my brothers and they cared about me too. It was just like a big family.
"Well I got a role in a movie." Sophie says staring at me with a smirk.
"Oh I would love to be in a movie! That's great for you." I say killing her with kindness. I knew she was just trying to top me though which made anger runs through my whole entire body.
"I'm gonna get a glass of water from the kitchen. Does anyone want anything?" I ask and Sophie stands up.
"I'm gonna get a glass of water too." Quickly I shoot a glare at Jai as we walk into the kitchen.
"Ariana." She spats.
"What?" I ask curiously as I get myself a glass of water.
"My brother only tried to kill you and your little boyfriend because you're a slut. I hate you just as much as Ryan does. So stay out of my way. Beau'a mine and I don't give a single fuck if you two are good friends." She says as she steps close to me and I gulp staring at the floor.
"Stay out of my way and you'll be fine..hopefully." She spats and l clench my fist. She pushes me and walking back into the living room as I stand there in shock. She is just like Ryan. .Stay our of my way and you'll be fine hopefully. When she said those words it scared me. Slowly I walk back into the living room and hold onto Jai. Jai whispers in my ear
"What happened in there?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Nothing nothing." Even though that wasn't true.