I can't stop smiling

Ariana's Pov

After a fun night with Jai, I woke up on top of him as he strong arms are around me. I felt safe with him. He was like the other part of me. I noticed I was in deep thought when Jai kissing me on the cheek scared me.

"Hey Beautiful." He said as he grinned. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you so much." I said and replied

"I love you too." Once more he pecked me on the lips.

"Just to let you know...I like this position." He chuckled and I giggled as I got off of him. I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. When I reached the kitchen I directly go to the fridge and open it up. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist. I figured out that it was Jai. He rested his head on shoulder and said

"I'm hungry too. What should we eat?" He asks

" I don't know?"

"We got bagels " he says

"Oh I love bagels" I say as he gently lets go of me as I walk over where the bagels are placed and pull two out of the bag one for me and one for Jai.

I cook them in the toaster and cream cheese on each. Then I set his plate in front of him

"Your welcome." I say sarcastically

"Thank you beautiful." I grin and sit across him. I bite into the bagel and Jai looks at me and chuckles

"What?" I ask curiously

"You have cream cheese on your nose. Just like our first date." He wipes it off with his thumb and I blush then he leans in and pecks me on the lips. He is so perfect I just can't explain.

"Yes just like our first date." I grin .

When I was done I walked over to the living room and turned on the TV and then I turned on Good Morning America. I saw a segment about Kate Middleton and Miley Cyrus. Then Jai and I was on the news for what happened last night.

"Jai come here." I yell and Jai walks in

"Yeah?" He asks and I point to the TV. The announcer said

"Ariana Grande's house was broken into. The policed arrived at the site around 10:30 last night. Both Ariana and her boyfriend Jai Brook were not hurt. " Then they showed a few pictures and went onto another topic.

"We'll at least they said what happened and didn't like add stuff onto it." Jai said and what he said was true. Jai sat beside me and put his arm around my waist.

"What do you want to do today?" He asks

"I don't know maybe we can just stay home and talk and relax.." I say.

"Good idea. " He replies. I face him as I sit with my legs crossed.

"I've been thinking.." I pause and keep going

"About buying the house next to yours. I've chosen that I would like to live there. I won't be with you 24/7 I would give you space but I would be there." I say.

"That's great Ari!" Jai says with a grin as he hugs me. I grin and say

"I've always wanted to live in Australia that's for sure."

"Maybe you could help us with our videos." He says an I nod

"Yeah for sure!" Jai leads me to the computer room and we find the house on the real estate website.

"That's perfect." I say it was quite big. We weren't going to buy it yet. Jai wanted to tell his mom and I needed to talk to my agent about it.

"I'm gonna to take a shower." I say and Jai nods. I love Jai but I need to get a little bit of time by myself. I hop into the warm shower and let the water run down my body as I relax. After I wash myself and my hair I quickly get out and dry myself off. Then I walk to my room which was across the hall. First I brush out my hair and blow dry it,after I put on sweat pants and a neon green t-shirt. I walk out to Jai who was sleeping on the couch. I gently kissed his cheek and sat on the other couch. My eyes wandered around the big room. I thought about the moving to Australia idea and I got quite exited. For sure i was nervous and I didn't want to leave my Friend family but I want to live next to Jai. My eyes got heavy as I fell into the deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's kinda boring and short but this was just a quick chappee. Please tell me your thoughts about my story. Thank you!!b