Missing you

Jai'a Pov

I'm already back in Australia and I'm missing Ariana like crazy. I told her I loved her and it was true. She just seemed like a great person to be with and she loves me back and that's all that matters.

Ari's Pov

I missed Jai a lot but I was trying to get my mind off it by doing anything I could find. I took a long hot shower. When I got out I put my hair in a ponytail and threw on some sweats and a tee. I figured I'd call Liz and maybe we could hang out an go to the mall or something. My eyes scan the room until I find my phone then I dialed her number and she answered on the second ring and I smile.

"Hey Liz." I say

"Hi Ari! How're you hun?" She says

"Well Jai left to Australia and I'm all alone wanna hang out and go to the mall?"

"Yeah defiantly I will be you up in an half an hour?"

"Yeah see you then bye Liz!" I say and hang up the phone. My first instinct was to dress in something more approachable. I scan through my closet and drawers to find a white sweater with a pink heart on it and some black jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied some mascara and white eyeshadow. Then I slip on my black sunglasses and my red jacket and uggs. It was finally warning up outside a bit but it was really cold still. I walk outside and feel the chilling winds against my face and then I see Liz's car come and I walk out to her car and climb in.

"Hey Ari." Liz says

"Hey liz." I say as I wave

"We haven't hanged out for such a long time..so tell me all about that boyfriend of yours."she says as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Jai is my boyfriend and he is perfect! He told me he loved me. I honestly feel like he is the one." I say grinning.

Oh my gosh my best friend has a boyfriend. He seemed really nice he did save your life. Aww he seems so sweet." She said as I smiled once again. We reach the mall and go shopping, Liz drags me into a fancy store with fancy dresses and may I say expensive ones.

"We are going to get you a fancy dress for when ever you have a date with Jai." Liz says.

"Uh okay." I say and we directly go and look at the dresses. I saw some I like but most of then I hated. Then in the corner of my eye I saw a pink dress . I go to the white dress that was full and was mid thigh length and it was strapless. It had a a bow on the back and it was lacey. It looked perfect and I loved it.

"Liz!" I say and she quickly walks towards me and looks at the dress.

"I found a perfect dress! I'm getting this one." I smile and Liz nods

"I love it too. You have to get this. I walk up to the counter and buy the dress it was perfect and beautiful. Then we went shopping and then I figured I'd go back home. When I got home I directly go onto my computer and log in to Skype and luckily Jai was on. I click on his name and he answers fairly quickly.

"Jai!" I say as I wave with a grin and he smiles brightly.

"Ari I missed you!" He says then he adds

"What have you done today?"

"Oh I went shopping with Liz."

"That's-" Jai gets cut off by Beau coming in and jumping in front of the webcam.

"Beau?" I say laughing

"I'm sorry I just had to see my brothers girlfriend!" He said smirking as he walked away.

"I'm telling you Beau is insane." Jai says as I giggle.

"I think I know that." I say and he chuckles. "Now I said this before I left and I'm going try it again.." He pauses and then starts again

"I love you. I honestly do." He says

"I love you too Jai." I smile. He made me smile and be happy.