Jealous

Before I make the next chaper I would really like 3 votes and 1 comment or more. Please!

---

Ariana's Pov

I have been in Australia for two weeks now and everything has seemed to be going great. My house was perfect every piece seemed to be fall in its right place. I was cleaning up a bit after Jai came over and I found his beanie laying on the kitchen counter. It was afternoon so I was sure they would be at their house. Quickly, I slipped it on my head and walked over to his house. Softly, I knock on the door and Jai opens it up

"Oh Ariana!" Jai says with a bright grin and pecks me in the cheek. We walk in together and a beautiful girl with blonde mid length hair with bright blue eyes. She was quite fit also.

"Who's this?" I ask curiously

"Oh Ariana this is Tobin. She's a long time family friend. Tobin this is Ariana." He says and brings me to the couch and I sit next to him.

"Hello Ariana it's great to meet you!" She says with a strong French accent.

"It's great to meet you too. You're french right?" I ask with a grin.

"Yes I moved here when I was 11 years old." I nod

"I've never talked to anyone fully French before." I say and she chuckles . Tobin was very pretty and I almost felt jealous for some reason.

"Oh Jai like my beanie?" I ask

"Nice where did you get it." He said and I knew he was serious I wanted him to notice it was his and say that I was cute in it or something.

"It's yours. You left it at my house." I say as I mentally sigh. He nods and I hand it to him.

"We'll I just wanted to give you the beanie and say Hi. Also it's great to meet you Tobin." I say

"It's great to meet you too." She says with a grin.

"Okay bye Ariana." Jai says I nod and leave. Jai was always like protective and he would never say goodbye with out a kiss on the cheek at least. But I'm worrying to much. He was probably to happy to see his friend. If I were in his place I would be the same way but I wouldn't like forget about my girlfriend... I sighed as I walked back to my house. Maybe I was just over reacting yeah? Still I felt jealous, I felt like he was forgetting me for Tobin. I laid on my couch and watched TV. Two hours passed and he didn't text me. But it's not a big deal because we don't need to talk every second. What am I saying? We used to text like 24/7 and he hasn't texted me at all. I sigh out and walk to my bedroom. Softly I lay down and turn on the TV and I figured I would take a nap and let my thoughts rest for a while......

I wake up to the sound of the TV. Slowly I get up and stretch out. My eyes glance to the clock and I saw that I slept for two hours.

"Long nap." I think to myself as my hands reach for my phone. No texts from Jai. Sighing I walk to the living room and glance around the house. I was bored. Extreamly bored. The mall. I could go to the mall! Quickly I slip on my converse and some sunglasses and grab my keys and phone. My agent gotten me a car but I have to say that it's hard because everything is opposite. I climb into my car and drive to the mall. Earlier this week Jai showed me to different stores and the mall and all those places. The thing that angered me the most is I'm new to Australia and I have to go to the mall by myself for the first time. Slowly I walked in the huge mall. It was really nice.. Them I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I slip it out I my jean pocket and noticed that Jai was calling am I answered it.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey babe wanna hangout?" He asks as I sigh .

"I'm out at the mall right now because you were too interested with Tobin. I'm shopping okay?" I say get more and more angry at the moment

"I'm sorry Ari." He says

"I'm just shopping okay." I say and hangout. Honestly he didn't give any attention to me so I at the mall by myself. Whatever