I'm so sorry

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while school started so I'm super busy but ill try to update as much as I can!! xx

Ariana's Pov

I waited outside for Jai to come out. He came out and he was angry and he walked towards me.

"Jai Jai wha-" I tried to ask but he cut me off.

"You and my fucking brother kissed?" He said through gritted teeth. My jaw hit the floor and I could feel tears forming.

"Jai! It was an accident. I'm so sorry." I said as tears ran down my cheeks. I had that feeling in my stomach that just made my whole body hurt and I felt so horrible.

"No Ariana. How could you do that? Whatever" I he yelled and ran to his car not letting me say anything else. Before I knew it he started his car and drove off.Then I just started bawling my eyes out.In no way could I believe that this just happened. Why did I kiss Luke? It was a horrible move and I still can't believe I did. Running off to my house and slamming the door and sit on the couch and just cry. What else was I suppose to do? My whole body hurt knowing that Jai and I would probably break up. Luke came running in and so did Beau.

"Ariana!" Luke says and walks towards me and sits next to me on the couch. He rubbed my back and wipes the tears from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. ill talk to Jai and I will works things out, Remember the advice I gave you before and everything did work out? Then it will be the same way now." I nodded, for some reason when Luke rubbed my back and wiped the tears from my eyes I liked it. When he hugged me or gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek it sent sparks through my body. Enough about that. All I wanted right now was Jai. Beau walked over to me and said

"I know the kiss was an accident and it didn't mean anything and soon we will get Jai to understand that," I couldn't speak I just nodded. I couldn't stop myself from crying and crying, I feel so bad and I just love Jai to much to break up now. Luke pulled out his phone from his pocket and I saw that he was calling Jai.After a few rings Luke hanged up.

"He's not answering." Luke said and a blanket of worry fell on top of me. What if he is speeding and gets in a for crash? Anything could happen and that scared me.

"Well we will let you relax and we will try to get a hold of Jai. Everything will be fine. Please don't worry Ariana." Luke said and I nodded. He gently hugged me and Beau and Luke walked out of the house. Softly closing the door behind him. Sighing I lay down on the couch. It was the dumbest move to kiss Luke and I knew it. I loved Jai so much and I really didn't want to loose him. My eyes drifted close but I didn't think I'd be able to sleep but fortunately I did and I could let my thoughts relax.

*1 hour later*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Quickly I picked it up without looking at the dialer.

"Ariana Jai got in a fight." Someone says with worry in their voice. Then I recognized the voice and it was Luke.

"Is he okay? with who?" I ask with panic.

"He's in the hospital. With a guy named Ashton." Luke answers and my jaw hit the floor. Ashton was the one who came to my door and gave me his number. Quickly I stood up and nervousness filled my stomach. I ran out to my car still on the phone with Luke.

"Where is the hospital?!" I ask quickly. He answers

"Australian Citizen Hospital"

"Okay I'll be there as quick as possible."

"Okay bye." I didn't reply but I just hung up as I started driving down the road. After what seemed like hours I finally reached the hospital and I ran in. Quickly I ran to the front desk and ask for Jai. She tells me the room number and what floor and I run to the elevator and go to his room. Then I see Luke, Beau and Gina sitting in the chairs outside of the room.

"No one is allowed in yet." Beau says and I sit in the only open sit which was next to Gina. I wonder if Gina knows about the kiss and thinking about that just made me uncomfortable next to her. A tear slipped from my eye and then I just start bawling my eyes out. Luke ran over to my and tried to calm me down.

"Ariana shh listen to me, he will be alright." he said. Slowly I look up him and I ask

"What happened to Jai?"

"Well he has a big cut on he head and many bruises and he got knocked out. Right now he's sleeping and the doctors are making sure he doesn't have a concussion.

"Okay. I just feel so bad about everything Luke." I start crying harder and Gina rubbed my back. Luke pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear

"Everything will be alright." Then after we pulled away a doctor came over to us.

"We have some news...."