Finally

* A while later *Ariana's Pov

I get woken up by the sound o my buzzing phone. I look onto my phone and I have 5 new texts all from Jai.

'Hey wake up'

'Ariana quit sleeping.'

'I know you wanna come see me!"

"Hey beautiful wake up."

"Ariana Ariana Ariana."

'Wake up sleeping beauty.' I smile while I read the texts and call him

"Hey jai I got your five hundreds texts"

"Come to the hostipal I can get out today!." He says with joy and I grin.

"Okay I be as soon as possible!" I say and he replies.

"Okay babe see you then,"

I hang up and quickly get ready. All I do in throw on some jeans and a sweater. I brush out my brown hair and leave it down. Before I leave I put on my jacket and my tan uggs and head out the door. I practically run to the car because it was snowing like Snowing like crazy. The hostipal wasn't far away and I arrived there in about 10 minutes. I go directly to to his room. When I reach his room I softly knock on the door and see Jai sitting up with normal clothes on and i saw Beau,Skip,James and Luke standing by Jai. They all look at me and I wave.

"Ariana!" Jai says with a bright smile. Then he adds

"This is Luke,Skip,Beau and James"

"Hi I'm Ariana."

I say waving and they all say Hello. I have to say that Jai looked a lot better, I was still dreading the fact that it was my fault that everything happened but I tried to stop thinking about it.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask

"Uh Yeah I have my phone,my charger..." He started to mentally check everything off.

"You guys can come over with us if you'd like too" I say trying to be nice but I honestly didn't want them to come over today because I kinda would like one on one time with Jai considering that he's been in a hospital for a long time but I want to be nice.

"Uh well we're going to grab a bite if you guys would like to come?" Beau asked but Jai noticed that I really just wanted to be with Jai so he stepped in and said

"We'll Ariana and I were going to go to her house and eat something and hang out to get one on one time if that's alright." Beau nods and says

"Aw my brothers in love! Okay we'll leave and you guys can make out."

Jai looked at me as I giggled. They left and Jai stood up and held my hand.

"Sorry about him." Jai said and I replied

"No worries" he chuckled and we signed Jai out and left to go to my house.

Jai's Pov

After a car ride full of laughs we finally reached her house. I look around and it was huge compared to my house but it wasn't like a mansion. We walked in and it was a beautiful house. It had a full with a big window that you could see the ocean and it was a beautiful view. There was a huge living room and kitchen but again it was no mansion it was just super nice.

"You like it?" Ariana asks

"It's so nice."I answer looking around

"Thanks." Ariana says

She pulls on my hand and we go and sit on the fluffy white couch.

"Again I'm so sorry about what happened Jai." She says with a sad face.

"Ariana don't be. I'm perfectly happy and healthy." I smile looking into her eyes that I could get lost in for forever. My lips press onto hers and I feel my heart go crazy. I just knew that she was the one. She brings her arms around my neck as I pull her close. I wrap my arms around her waist and I kiss her more. Sparks were shooting through my body and I felt goosebumps. When I pull away I grin and say

"I know It's early and all but will you be my girlfriend?" I was as nervous as heck that she would say no but instead she just pecked me on the lips again. "Yes!" She said with a giant grin and I did the same.

"I guess Beau was right." I say and she looks at me with curious eyes

"About what?" And I answer

"That we would go and make out." She giggles and I grin. She's just so beautiful and bubbly.

Ariana Pov

I was so happy when Jai asked me to be his girlfriend I just about died on the inside when he asked.

"Should we announce that we're together like on twitter or something?"I ask and Jai nods

"Yeah it's better then is being on the news saying that saying that Ariana with a mystery boy. " he says

"Yeah let's do a twitcam." I say and get my laptop ready and turn on twitcam and I start it.

"Hi everyone!" I say with a bright smile and a wave.

"This is Jai Brooks." He wave and says

"Hello."

"Okay we have a big announcement!" I say as I see more and more people joining twitcam.

"We're officially a couple!" He says and I flash a toothy grin and read a few comments and one of them said

'Prove it.'

"You want us to prove it? Okay." I say and I kiss him we were starting to really get into but we pulled away because of the younger viewers.

"Okay we wernt going to make this super long we just wanted to tell you guys! Okay bye guys love you all! " I saw and I wave and stop the twitcam.

"Well be ready to be all over the news tomorrow!" I say an Jai looks and me and shrugs. I hope everything just goes well.