Did i just kiss him

Jai's Pov

Slowly, I clicked on the TV and turned on the news. After watching a few boring minutes or the weather the news anchor announced

"Beau Brooks from the Janoskians, a YouTube sensation was caught slapping Ariana Grande. Ariana is Jai brooks who is also from the janoskians girlfriend. What do you guys th-" I shut off h TV and anger ran through me. I walked over to Ariana's house and barged in and Ariana instantly stands up from the couch and walks towards me.

"Jai I'm sorry I." She says looking into to my eyes but I step backwards.

"If you have never went out to Starbucks just to talk this wouldn't have happened. We could've got a contract from MTV but tree not gonna say yes because of this!" I yell clenching my fists.

"Jai I just wanted-" she tries to say but I cut her off my storming out of the house.

Ariana's Pov

I couldn't believe Jai just did that. How is it my fault? I thought having it at Starbucks wouldn't make it a screaming match but I was wrong. No one cares that I got slapped by a guy instead they just worry about themselves. Inside I felt hurt and angry at the same time. The only other friend I had was Luke so I texted him hoping to he best.

'Luke could you come over or are you mad at me too?' I ask and he texted back right away. Hesitating to look at the text I slowly picked up my phone and read the text.

'I'm not mad at you and sure.' He sat and a slight smile came to my face. Before I knew it Luke came in.

"I heard what happened. Don't worry I'm not mad at you. It's not your fault." He said and a sigh of relief came over me.

"Thank you for not being angry. Jai kinda went off on me and I just." I say almost tearing up. Luke sat next to me on the couch and stared at me.

"Everything will go out to be okay. Right now it may feel horrible and like everything is crumbling to pieces but its not. Everything that's going on that's making you feel sad or angry will slowly fade away and be gone. Now we just have to walk through the trail and when we get to the end everything will go back to normal." Luke says and I look up at him.

"That's like the best words of advice I ever heard' I say and he smiles

"Thank you." He says and I nod. A few strands of hair fell out from behind my ear and onto my face. Luke stared into my eye and gently tucked the hair behind my ear. We ended up gazing into each others eyes. He leaned in and I didn't know what I was doing so I leaned into too. Our lips meant and for some reason it felt good. I got goosebumps and I forgot about everything that was happening around me. But it was wrong. So wrong and I couldn't believe I just kissed Luke. He's my boyfriends brother. It was a short kiss and we pulled away and I stared down at the ground not daring to look up at him because I would get lost in those eyes. You would think the first person on my side would be my boyfriend but instead it was Luke.

"I-I sorry I couldn't stop-" he stuttered and i cut him off.

"Don't be sorry Luke I leaned in too..." I say awkwardly.

"I think we just got caught up in the moment and it means nothing. " he says staring into space and I slowly nod. Luke looked like he felt bad. He was probably realizing that he just kissed his brothers girlfriend because I'm realizing I just kissed Luke. Suddenly a wave of of guilty ness covered me. Even though it was wrong and we won't ever do it again the kiss has to keep between him an I no matter what.

"Lets just forget about this? Okay?" I ask and he answers

"Good idea and again I'm sorry ."

"It's okay Luke." I say and he slowly gets up.

"We'll I'm going to get going." He says and he slightly waves. He leaves and closes the door gently and I start to pace around. First of all Jai is mad at me then I go and kiss Luke. Why am I so stupid? Why did I lean in? Why do I have a bit of feelings for Luke? I run to my room searching for my phone and as soon as I find it I plop myself on my bed and stare at the wall. Thoughts were racing through my head and I couldn't get them to rest. Maybe If I would take nap I could just relax for a short bit. I lay down and just relax in my comfy bed. After sleepiness comes over me I slowly fall asleep where my thoughts could just relax.

Jai's Pov

I sat on the sofa in the living room and watched tv. Beau walked in the room and stood there.

"What?" I asked and he says

"Sophie broke up with me." He stutters and I had to hide my smile. He will finally be done with getting brain washed by the bitch named Sophie.

"Uh sorry for you." I say not really knowing what to stay.

"I'll get over her. She needed to be really rude." He says and I reply

"We'll now can we just smooth everything out. I'm sorry for what happened and I just want everything to go back to normal. I want us to be like best friends and you to forgive Ariana." Even though he should say sorry to Ariana I said that so I wouldn't have him be angry.

"I know. I'm going to talk to Ariana today. It was so rude of me by slapping her. I'm sorry too" he says and a smile glides across my face.

"We'll I will be back soon I'm going to talk to Ariana." I kinda blew up at her today he though I didn't mean it I just had so muh anger from Beau. Instead of knocking I slowly let myself in and she wasn't anywhere in the first floor. I run up the steps to her room and I saw he sleeping like a baby. She was so pretty and I was lucky to have her. I slowly slid my self in her bed and I wrapped my arms around her from behind and I could sense that she woke up.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"I forgive you." She says and she turns to face me. I stare into her eyes and kiss her in the lips it was a short kiss but it still sent sparks throughout my whole body. I pulled away and whisper "Sophie broke up with Beau." She smiles.

"That's great. Oh I feel rude saying that." She says and I chuckle.

"Don't feel rude Sophie was the bitch." I say and she nods.

Ariana's Pov.

Jai kept pecking me on the lips . He held me close to him as we just talked and laughed a whole lot.

"I love you so kuch." He says like a child.

"I love you too." I smile. Little does he know what happened with Luke today..,