Just Breathe

Ariana's Pov
I saw Victoria at the corner of my eye and I felt anger flush through me.
"Okay so come on over here and see who the other co stars are." Cathy led me over to where everyone was standing including Victoria.
"This is Ariana." Cathy says and I got a few hellos and some waves. Glancing at Victoria I saw she was giving me a smirk. She did this purposely! She knew I got on this show so she tried out so she could ruin it for me.
"You know Victoria already." Cathy says as we walk towards Victoria.
"Yes, hello Victoria long time no see." I say and flash a fake smile only because if I didn't kill her with kindness they could kick me off the show because knowing Victoria she would make up some lie. She smirks
"Oh hello Ariana." She says. We walk past her and Cathy gives me a short tour of the studio. The story line of this show is I my characters name is Baylee and I move to a small apartment in New York I meet new people and I am trying to pursue my fashion designing dream. Today we were going to rehearse the show a bit then we would go into full rehearsal and film it later. Except for the fact that Victoria was in the show I was exited for it.

Jai's pov
I slowly walked in my house to see Beau sitting on the couch.
"Jai I have to talk to you about something." He says and I nod walking to the couch and sitting down.
"What do you need to talk to me about?" I ask curiously.
"What side are you on?" He asks and I stare at the ground. I didn't really know an answer.
"I'm not on anyone's side" I say blankly.
"So you agree with your girlfriend and not your own brother?" He spat and I clench my fist. Thank goodness my mom or anyone else wasn't home.
"I never said that. I just don't understand why you believe Sophie and not Ariana? You've know Ariana a lot longer then Sophie." I say and he stares at the wall.
"We'll I don't believe ariana because she's a bitch." He spats and anger runs through my body. I couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth.
"You did not just call Ariana a bitch."I say standing up. When it came to Ariana I was protective and I wouldn't want anyone calling her anything. Plus in her boyfriend I should stick up for her. I'm not just gonna stand in the corner and let it pass by. Beau stands up and stares at me.
"Well I did just call her a bitch." He says.
"Don't fucking call her anything." I was angry at him.

Arianas Pov
After a pretty fun time at the rehearsal by ignoring Victoria. I finally got home. I wanted to get Jai because he texted me telling me to get him when I got back so we could hang out at my place. When I reached their porch I quickly opened up the door to see Beau and Jai is a screaming match. They were a few inches away from each other and Jai was clenching his fists.
"Jai! Beau!" I say running to Jai. I hold into my hand and without saying a word I try to pull him out of the room. But e stopped himself and I couldn't keep him to keep walking.
" beau consider yourself not my brother anymore okay?" He yells and I quickly walk him out of the house.
"Jai." I say with worry in my voice.
"What?" He asks like he was annoyed and I didn't say another word I just dragged him to my house.
"You need to just breathe. Now what happened?" I ask sitting with him on the couch as I hold on his hand.
"He called you a bitch and it lit the fire for me." He says staring at the ground.
"Jai. I don't want you to ruin you and your brothers relationship because of me." I say as I gently rub his back.
"No. He is the one causing the problems. I could call Sophie names but do I? No so he has no right to call you that." He says and I could sense that he was calming down.
"You guys just need some space." I whisper as I keep rubbing his back. He thumb swipes across my hand and he gently nods.
"I know it's just...hard." He whispers and I kiss him on the cheek.
"Are you hungry for anything?" I ask.
"No I'm fine and Ari I'm not gonna let you serve me or worry about me. Don't worry okay?" He says and I give a slight smile. Even when he was angry and upset he still worried about me and made sure I was happy. That's why he is perfect.

Sophie's Pov

Everything was going as planned. Ryan wanted me to do this and that's what I'm doing. I don't love Beau at all. It makes me gag when I think of him. Ariana you didn't leave me alone so you're not going to be fine. I told you stay about of my way.... And you didn't.