Time to get packing!

Ariana's Pov

My agent and I have already bought the house and got all the paperwork done. My agent hired a private jet so I could bring all my stuff except for furniture because I can buy everything there. In less then a week were we leaving and I need to start packing. I sat on my bed sighing as I looked at all my clothes and other things. I heard a soft knock at the door and I say

"Come in." Jai walks in and I softly smile.

"Hey babe." Jai says and sits next to me on my bed.

"It's just so much." I say. I was nervous about leaving and scared but I was happy. It was so much stuff to pack and that was aggravating me. Jai rubbed circles in my back to relax me and it worked.

"Breath. Everything will be fine." He kissed me on the cheek.

"I can help you pack?" Jai asks

"Okay good idea." We went over to my clothes and started folding them and setting them in a suitcase. He chuckled as he picked up my bra. I snapped it out of his hands.

"Jai!" I say smiling

"What?" He asks while laughing and I playfully hit him. Jai started tickling and he ended up being on top of me. He kept tickling me and my hand went flying and hit the dresser.

"Ow ow ow." I say even though I was faking

"I'm sorry Ari I didn't try to." Jai looked extreamly sad. I started staring in his eyes as he stares into mine. Then when you think we would kiss I playfully hit him in the stomach and started laughing as I ran out of the room. I went directly to the fridge and grabbed a full can of whip cream. Jai came running out and I hid the whip cream behind my back. I was laughing like crazy and he was too. He looked away for a split second and I started spraying the whip cream all over his head.

"Hey!" He say between laughs. I ran out and he chased me into the living room he picked me up bridal style an wiped whip cream all over my face. I was giggling so much I couldn't breath. He set me on the couch and lean over me. We stared into each others eyes with grins. He lean in and kissed me. I grasped onto he tee shirt and pulled him close. It was a full make out session. He was on top of my but was supporting himself up with his left arm. My tongue explored his mouth and his did to mine. I pulled him even close with my right hand and i ran my left through his hair. Jai pulled away

"I love you." Jai says breathless as he goes back to kissing me. My front door opened and my mom gasped and she saw him on top of me.

"Uh.." I say while my eyes wander around the room. Jai quickly gets up and so do I.

"Ariana." She says and she seems angry which made me worried.

"Mom we were just kissing we are in a relationship." I say

"Ariana he is not a good choice for you. I wanted to talk about you leaving for Australia." She pauses

"Mom he is the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm going to Australia and I don't care about what you think!" I yell as I tear up. I run to my room and Jai chases up to me. I walk in my room and Jai walked in with me and he locked the door.

"I'm sorry about her." I said as a tear runs down my face.

"Don't be sorry. You're the best thing that also happened to me." He says as he gently wipes a tear away with his thumb on my cheek. He pecked me on the lips

"We're in love. No one can change that not Victoria and not your parents." Jai says and pecks me on the lips again. He kept me in his arms as he stroked my hair.

"Let's go back to her." I say. We get up and I hold to his hand and he held my close to him that there was no space between house andwith his arm around my waist.

"Honey there you are." My mom says and she practically pries me off Jai.

"Mom-" I try to say even though anger was rising through my body but she cut me off and sat me down at the kitchen table.

"I would've sat at the couch but we don't know what you guys have done on that." My mom spat. I could smell alcohol.I rolled my eyes and she went on

"I think you should stay here. Don't move into a house next to that."

"What the hell? You don't care about me or that I have found the best thing that happened to me. Leave." I yell as I point towards the door. My mom stood up but stood in front of me. Jai came and put his arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

"Mom you're drunk please just leave." I say with anger as tears form in my eyes.

"Whatever. You're dating a douche bag."she slurred. She brought her hand up and slapped me across the cheek causing a burning. My cheek got hit me so hard I fell on the ground .She walked out

"She hit me really hard. It burns." I say as a tear runs down my cheek. Jai gently kissed my cheek.

"Would you like ice babe?" He asked as he cradled me in his arms

"No. It's just I can't do this anymore."

I say with tears streaming down my face. Jai calms me down by rubbing my back and keeping me in his arms. He gently pushed back loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"Breathe okay. Your mom was clearly drunk. I know it hurts that people don't want us together. For what reason I have no idea. The first day I meant you I fell in love with you. Your smile,your eyes and your personality. Your everything to me. You have made me so incredibly happy and I wouldn't have any idea of what to do if I never meant you." He says and I breathe out and softly smile.

"Jai." I say with a bright smile and kisses me on the lips. The kiss was filled with love and I could feel it. Why do I let people bother me like my mom did. I have Jai and that's all that matters. We sat in the position we were in or a long time. Just joking around and talking to eachother.

"I think I should pack." I say as we stand up from the ground.

"You don't have to help if you don't want to." I say to Jai as he follows me to my room.

"I want to help my girlfriend." He said. I chuckled and walked into my room. We started packing my clothing.

After what seemed like hours of packing we finally finished packing most of my things. Which consists of clothing and beauty supplies. I couldn't wait to get to Australia I just wanted to leave this place. People may think I'm sensitive because of the way I'm reacting to all the drama but it hurts. To think that I love Jai so much and people just try to ruin it makes me want to scream. I just need to get through it and forget about everything else. It was 5:00 and we were just cuddling on the couch. We relaxed and had a relaxing rest of day for now.