Holding your hand

Sorry I haven't updated as quick as I used to. I have a bit of writers block so I am trying the best i can to update.

------------

Jai's Pov

When those words came put of the nurses mouth I couldn't believe it as my jaw hit the floor. If she didn't wake up I don't know how I would move on. My whole body felt numb and I was on the urge of crying. We slowly walk into the room as I see her pale body lay there with casts and a breathing mask. I walk in and sit at the chair next to her bed as my mom stands by the bed. My hand gently grasps onto hers and I kiss her soft hand.

"Please wake up." I whisper, my mom gently rubs my back to calm me down but I couldn't. It wasn't possible. Everything was crumbling to pieces. Why did this have to happen?

"I'll give you some alone time." My mom says and I nod staring at Ariana. She walks out and I run my hand gently though Ariana's hair. I wanted everything to be okay. I wanted Ariana to wake up with nothing wrong but for some reason I felt like that wouldn't happen. The nurse walks in and says

"Ryan Chendler was the one who crashed into Ariana." My jaw hits the floor. Ryan was the one who wanted to kill Ariana. He crashed into her trying to kill her again!

"Okay." I say as anger rises through my body. The nurse walks out of the room and I sigh.

"Please Ariana. Please wake up." I whisper. I rest my head on my palms as I stare to the ground.

"J-Jai?" I hear a soft voice say and I quickly turn to look at Ariana who was smiling and staring into my eyes.

"Ari you're okay!" I say with a bright grin and I kiss her on the lips. The kiss was sweet and simple but I was still so happy too see her. Quickly I ran to the door and got the nurse to come in

"She woke up." I say still grinning like an idiot. My mom walked in too and gently gave Ariana a hug.

"Okay well because of the injuries she got she will have to stay in the hospital for 2 to 3 days." I nod. Even though Ryan hit her I was so glad that she woke up.

"Have they Found who hit me?" She asks with a curious look on her face.

"Uh.' I pause and gulp and add

"Ryan." I say and anger rises through my body. Whenever I think of Ryan my body cringes.

"He was in jail. How did he hit me?" She asks with a sad look on her face.

"He must of escaped." I say sadly as her smile fades. I lean in and stare into her eyes.

"Everything will be fine they will look at his record and ev-" I try to say but she cuts me off

"Jai. I'm sick of people saying everything will be fine because it never is." She practically yells. I stroke her hair as she breathes heavily. She was getting angry and I noticed it.

"Shhh." I whisper and softly kiss her forehead. My hand held her hand.

"As long I am holding your hand everything will be fine."