Liar

Okay before this next chappe i would like at least 6comments and 8 votes.Hey my snowflakes. I just wanted to say that every time you comment things like "incredible story" and other awesome comments it makes me so happy and it makes my day. Thank you my snowflakes

Ariana's Pov

I was still in the shock because of what Sophie said. It honestly scared me and I didn't want anything to happen to me or Jai. Since yesterday I haven't told Jai anything but I'm debating on if I should or not. To be honest I don't want to tell Beau either only because I don't want to ruin their relationship. Even though he was dating a total slut. Reaching for my phone I text Jai

'Hey can you come over for a few minutes <3' about a minute later he texted back

'Okay is everything okay? <3' I didn't text back instead I just waited until he got to my house. He didn't even knock he just walked into and instantly sat down next to me with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong? I can sense that something happened." He asks and I sigh.

"Well last night Sophie came into the kitchen when I was getting a glass of water. She said how she hated me just as much as Ryan did and if I would stay out of her way nothing will happen to me hopefully and Jai I'm just really scared." I say as he pulls me into a hug.

"Shh babe I wouldn't let anything to happen to you she is just a selfish bitch." He says and kisses my head. He keeps me in his arms and he cuddle on the couch. Gently he stroked my hair as I snuggled into him. All my worries were gone when I was in Jai's arms because he always comforts me. Softly I sigh out.

"I wish we could stay here forever." I whisper and Jai holds me closer.

"I know babe. Me too. Now just relax." He hushed me and kissed my head. I wish all the drama would just fade away.

Beau's Pov

Ariana has been acting a bit weird lately. When she left my house the other night she was very well not herself. Something was wrong and I could sense it. Something snapped me out of my thinking as I feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hey babe." I hear Sophie say sadly. She lets go of me and I turn around to face her.

"What's wrong?" I ask curiously.

"Well the other night when Ariana came over she told me to say away from you and she said she'd kill me. I feel so bad being a tattle tail but It scares me Beau." When I heard those word my jaw hit the ground. I couldn't believe it no wonder Ariana was acting weird the other day.

"I can't believe it babe. Ill talk to her myself." I say as I wipe a tear escaping from her eye.

"Oh okay." She stuttered and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Jai's Pov

Ariana fell asleep in my arms and everything felt perfect. I couldn't get myself to stop staring at her beautiful face. Soon I heard my phone buzz and I slowly took it out my pocket and I got a text Beau and it read.

'We need to talk to you and Ariana now.' Nervousness ran through my body. Beau seems angry and I wonder what happened. Softly I wake up Ariana by kissing her on the lips.

"Hey Jai." She smiled.

"Beau wants to talk to us. I don't know why." I say

"Okay." She moans and stands up. My hand grasps onto hers and we walk to my house.

"What's wrong?" Ariana asks as soon and we get in the house.

"Sophie said you threatened her." Beau says with anger in his voice. Sophie sits and stares down a I send a death glare at her.

"What? I never said that!" Ariana yells and she squeezes my hand.

"Sophie said you did! She wouldn't lie. You would." He yells back

"Guys-" I try to stop them but I get cut off by Ariana. I couldn't believe how he's acting.

"Beau you're the one that doesn't even knew that Sophie is Ryan's sister. The Ryan who tired to kill your own brother and me. So goodbye." She says and walks out of the door before slamming t. Beau stands there staring at the door. My jaw was already on the ground. "What the hell just happened " I ask

Luke's pov

I climb out of my car from coming back from the gym. Ariana comes running out of my house bawling her eyes out and I instantly run to her.

"Ariana what's wrong?" I ask with worry in my voice.

"Beaus girlfriend Sophie said that I would kill her or something and beau is mad and he doesn't know that she's Ryan's sister who tried to kill me and Jai and I I ." She stutters as she breathes heavily. Mascara was pouring down her cheeks.

"Breathe Ariana. Come on." I bring her into her house and get her a glass of water. I sit next to her on the couch and rubs her back.

"Sophie's a bitch." She says staring at her feet.

"I know she is..." I say. I had the urge to kiss her but I just couldn't. It would be wrong so wrong but I would feel so right. While I was gazing into her eyes Jai walks in.

"I saw ariana crying and I got her to relax." I say and Jai nods

'Thanks I can take it from here." He says and I make my way to the door and walk back to my house where the total bitch Sophie was at. She hurt Ariana and lied. I wasn't gonna let her do that ever again.

Jai's Pov

"Aw babe I'm so sorry." I say feeling bad for her. Sophie was such a liar and she hurt my girlfriends feelings which hurt mine.

" it's just why did she have to lie. Beaus gonna be mad at me now." She stutters as I wipe the mascara from her cheeks

"She's jealous of you so she has to lie to feel good about herself. Don't ever cry because of a liar that okay?" I say holding into her hand.

"Okay." She says staring into my eyes.

Beau better break up with Sophie he better.