Yes!

Guys should I make a sequel book? I don't know if I should help me.

Ariana's Pov

Jai and I have been dating for two and a half years. Everything was perfect when I was with Jai and I don't know what I'd do if I I didn't have him. I heard Jai calling my name from the living room and I walked to him.
"Yeah?" I asked plopping myself next to him on the sofa.
"The news is saying that they think we are going to break up at any time." Jai said. I was more popular because my albums and shows are doing well so I skyrocketed from there.
"Well we won't so that's all that matters isn't it?" I asked staring into his eyes.
"Exactly." Jai nodded then he pecked me on the lips. Why do people think we're going to break up? If we made it this far we can make it even farther that's for sure.
"Well I wanted to take you on a date today." Jai grinned and I smiled back.
"Okie Dokie." I say. I defiantly wanted to go on a date with Jai.
"Where are we going?" I added on.
"It's a surprise" Jai said as he poked my nose. I giggled and asked
"What time?"
"5 oclock?"
"Mkay sounds good to me." I answered and he gently pecked me on the lips. It was 3 o'clock so I would start getting ready in an hour or so. I snuggled into him and we just watched pointless tv for an hour. Even though I wanted to stay in Jai's protecting arms I had to get up and start getting ready. I already showered so I just had to get dressed in something better and do my hair.
"Well I'll be back later to pick you up." Jai said as he stood up. I nodded and pecked him on the lips and he made his way out the door. Quickly I started walking to my room. Gently closing the door I walked to my vanity and sat down. I grabbed the brush and started to brush out my thick hair. After it seemed calm I started to curl it. Adding loose ringlets. I let it stay down and I added a navy blue small bow on the side . Slowly I applied nude lipstick, some mascara and a white and peach eye shawdow.I smiled when I caught a glimpse of myself on the mirror. Walking over to the closest, I hummed Selena Gomez song. After scanning the closet I found my navy blue blouse. I slipped it over my white tank top and buttoned it. Then I slipped on a pair of white jeans and navy blue flats. I have to admit I looked good. An hour passed and before I knew it Jai was here to pick me up.
"You look gorgeous!" Jai stated staring at me up and down.
"Thank you babe." I smile. He walks me out to his car and opens the door for me. I climb in the car and buckled myself in. Jai eventually made his way to the drivers seat and got in. He started the car up and started driving down the road.
"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.
"Not telling you yet love. It's called a surprised." he said and I sighed I would love to know where we were going rats for sure. After a long car ride we reached this pavilion. There was a walkway over a small pond to get to the pavilion. We both climbed out of the car and Jai slipped his hand in mind. Like always I felt of the warmth of his hand send shivers through my body an made my heart to 100 cartwheels. We slowly walked on the small bridge. The bridge was surrounded with lights. It looked really pretty. Jai stopped me in the very middle of the bridge.
"So I have to ask you something I have been wanting to tell you forever." Jai says and I could sense he was nervous.
"What do you need to ask me?" I asked curiously having no idea why he was nervous. Gently I squeezed his hand and he breathed heavily out.
"I love you and you know that.-" he paused then kept going
"You're everything to me and I don't know what I would do without you. Everything about you is perfect. Every time I think of you I feel goosebumps. I still get nervous around you and I want you to feel safe in my arms....forever" He said I blushed staring into his eyes. He bent down and was one knee. My heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest and I couldn't help but grin like an idiot.
"So...will you marry me?" he asked nervously as he slipped out the ring from his pocket. The ring was stunning.
"Yes Jai Yes!" I said and he stood up and wrapped me in his arm. He spun me around and kissed me. He proposed and in gonna marry the best guy in the whole entire world! I just can't believe it.he set me down and passionately kissed me on the lips as his tongue glided through my mouth. He warm hand rested on my cheek and he pulled me closer and closer. Best day of my life.