You're knocking at my door

Ariana'a Pov

Jai'a been gone for a total of six weeks, I missed him a whole lot. I then heard my laptop ringing and I run over to it and see that Jai was calling me on skype. I sit down on the couch and press answer and I see Jai's smiling face.

"Ari! Guess what?" He says

"What?" I ask curiously then I hear a knock on the door

"Hold on." I say and get up and open the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jai. I run up to him and wrap my legs around my waist as he holds me up. He kisses me deeply. I was so happy to see him. He was still holding me up and we pulled away but we were still nose to nose.

"I'm so happy to see you babe." He says and pecks me on the lips and we pull away again.

"Me to Jai." I let go and he puts me down as we walk in my house.

"What do you want to do?" Jai asks and I think for a bit then I answer

"Want to go for a walk in the park?"

"Yeah that's a good idea."

"Okay let me change into something."

"You look fine!" Jai says and I laugh at his statement as I walk to my room. It was still a bit cold outside but it was getting warmer as we talk. I slipped on some skinny jeans and a cute blue sweater. Then, I combed out my hair and left it down. Them I put on my red winter jacket and my uggs. I walk out to Jai who was standing at the counter playing his phone. He looks up and smiles

"Finally!" He says and I laugh.

"You don't look bad though Ari." He adds as I blush and he pecks me on the lips. He grabs onto my hand at we walk out the door.. I climb into the driver side and quickly turn the car on. We start to drive to the park. It wasn't a long ride it was a short ride so we arrived there quickly. We got out and Jai walked towards me and held onto my hand as we walked the path. The park had a big grass feild and picnic table and slides and swings for kids. It was huge so you could walk around it and it would be a long walk.

"So....What of Ryan's here?" I ask

"Ari he's got arrested he'll be in jail in no time."

"What if he doesn't though Jai? He'll try to kill me!"

"Ariana listen to me, many many people saw what happened he will be guilty."

"I know but were still on the news about everything that happened and I just."

"Ariana he will go to Jail I'm sure of that." He says as he stops me and then kisses me and I will my heart flutter.

He pulls away but he still gazes in my eyes

"I love you so much." I smile and then I hear snaps and see flashes.

They weren't far away and they were in our space. Jai pulls my hand as we walk back to the car. Why do they have to ruin everything?

"We could go back to my house and watch a movie."

"Yeah sure" he says and we drive back to my house. When we arrive there I take off my jacket and we directly go to look at the movies I have.

"21 Jump Street!" I say and Jai nods

"I've heard of it but never got to watch it. Yeah let's watch it." I put in the movie an sit on the couch. Jai sits beside why my head on his shoulder. As we watched the movie we laugh a lot.

"Channing Tatum is so hot!" I say and Jai looks at me with wide eyes

"But I'm hotter right?" I giggle and answer

"No!" Then I could sense that Jai was externally jealous.

"Whatever." He says

"I was kidding you're perfect babe." I say and he chuckles and kisses me. Now lets just hope Ryan goes to Jail!