Who?

Hey snowflakes after you read this chapter I want you to comment your thoughts on how Beau is acting. Do you think he has a reason to act this way or? Well you tell me.

Ariana's Pov

"Beau could you just listen to me? No okay whatever." I yell clenching my fists.

"Why would you threaten someone. What is wrong with you?" Beau fights back.

"You know all I tried to do was try to tell the side of my story but instead Sophie has got you brainwashed and you're so deep under you don't know what's wrong from right. All I have to say is I miss the old Beau that's for sure." I say with anger in my tone and storm out the door by slamming it harshly. Beau was getting brainwashed by Sophie and it really angered me because he couldn't even listen to me. I raced back to my house where Jai fell asleep on the couch. All day we had been with each other and I loved it.

"Jai" I whisper as I lay down next to him.

"Hey beautiful." He says

"I talked to Beau..." I pause and I go on

"And he wouldn't listen to me and we kinda went off on eachother." I sigh and Jai sits up.

"Why did you go over there. I've told you Beau is stubborn he's not gonna listen to you." Jai says and I stare at him.

"We'll I thought that he would listen but..." I say and Jai holds me closer.

"It's okay. All you have to so is not worry about them. Okay?" He whispers.

"Okay." Jai's phone vibrates and he's slips it out of his pocket. I could see his phone and Beau texted him

'The guys and I are gonna go out to get something to eat wanna come? I'm just asking you not her." So know I'm "her"? Wow. Beau is a ass and I'm not gonna give him the time of my day that's for sure. Even though I read the text I acted like I didn't and ask Jai

"What did the text say?" I ask and Jai turns off his phone.

"Oh nothing. All I'm worrying about is being here with you." He says and makes me blush.. Gently he kisses me on the forehead and keeps me close. Then out of no where my cell phone starts ringing and it was Abby

"Hi Abby." I say as I sit up away from Jai.

"Oh hello dear could you get ready in a half an hour and come to the Disney studios? You know where it's at because I told you the address the last time we talked.' She says and I nod even though she wouldn't see me nod.

"Yes I remember. Yep I'll be there in a half an hour. Are we gonna start shooting?" I ask and Jai stares at me with a curious look.

"Yes I will be there. Thanks. Okay bye." I say and hang up. Sighing I walk over to Jai

" I have to go to some rehearsal for the show. I'm sorry.' I say with my bottom lips puffed out and Jai chuckles. He stands up and pecks me on the lips.

"We'll I'm gonna got back to my house and probably sleep because I'm tired." He says with his arms around my waist.

"Okay I will text you later babe." Once more he pecks me on the lips and leaves. Quickly I walk to my room and make sure my hair is combed out. Then I figured Id grabs something quick to eat before I left. To be frank was I was super nervous but exited at the same time. I wanted to meet the other actors I will be acting with. My eyes scanned through the fridge and I saw some strawberries and I instantly grabbed them out of the fridge. Then I took a few out, washed them and ate them. When I was finished it was perfect timing to drive to the studio and get there just on time. Before I left I grabbed my purse and my car keys and headed out the door. When I got into the car I got that feeling in my stomach of nervousness. Even though its been a long time since the car crash I still got scared that it would happen again every time I got in the car. Slowly I turn on the car and drive carefully out of the driveway. Now I was super couscous on everything I did while driving. My eyes were always on the road and I don't even blast music anymore because I'm scared I will get distracted. After about ten minutes I reached the studio and quickly walked in .

"Ariana!" She hugged me.

"Uh hello." I say not knowing who she is.

"I'm Cathy and I will be your director." I nod and in the corner of my eye you wouldn't believe who I saw. It was.....Victoria.