Beau is dating who?

Hi guys. I have invented a name for you guys and its my snowflakes hehe. Before i make the next chapter i really want at least.. three comments and at least 4 votes on this chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for all the votes and comments and for reading and making the book more popular !! Thank you guys or should I say thank you my snowflakes! Okay now I'll start the chappee.

Ariana's Pov

It's been 3 months since the car accident so my leg was healed because it wasn't broken badly which was a relief . I slightly jump when I hear my phone vibrate. My eyes glance at my phone and I noticed that I got a text from Jai and it read

'Hey beautiful. We're making a janoskian video today wanna come and watch?Love you <3' I smile and quickly text back

'Yeah what time I could help film?'

'Yeah good ideaIn a hour. Sounds good?'

'Yeah babe see you later I'm exited!! <3' I set my phone down and jump in the shower. Thoughts raced through my mind. and i wonder what they will do. After I get out I dry myself off and walk to my room shivering cold. Scanning through my drawers I try to find something to wear.

"Perfect" I whisper as I take out a fat strap tank top that was white lace in the front and was a light green in the back. Before I put the cute shirt on I slipped on a green tank top for under it and a bra. After I put the shirt on a glide on white shorts and I glanced into my mirror. For sure I have to admit that I didn't look bad. A half an hour passed and I quickly walked to my vanity an put my hair up I'm a ponytail and added a green bow on the ponytail to add a bit of my touch.

'Ready?' Jai texts me and I instantly text back. The janoskians have progressed since I first meant Jai which I was happy for that. Before I left I grabbed my purse and slipped on my green vans and walked out the door to Jai's car where Jai,Luke,Beau, Skip and James were at.

"Hey Ari." Jai says as I take my seat in the back next to Luke.

"Hey." I say and pull out my iPhone from my purse and staring playing candy crush.

"So what will you guys be doing for this video today?" I ask

"Awkward Train Situations 2. But we have a disguise you can wear so nobody will know who you are because you are famous.'" Beau answers and I nod keeping my eyes on my phone.

"Eh I see you're playing candy crush. I love that game it's so addicting." Luke says to me.

"I know I've been stuck on level 24 for forever!" I say trying to pass the level.

"Here you have to switch the jelly with the blue candy and.." He took my phone and did the level for me.

"Here ya go." He says smiling as he hands me my phone back.

"Finally. Thanks Luke." I say and he nods.

"I use to low that game and I used to sit there and just play it nonstop and I felt like a massive lazy person just sitting there constantly." He chuckles and I giggle.

Jai's Pov

Ariana was talking to Luke the whole ride there. It angered me because she barely even said anything to me. Eh I'm overreacting she's aloud to talk to who ever she wants right? Or am I not overreacting and I have a good reason to angry? I sigh out and announce to everyone

"We're here." We get out of the car and I don't walk to Ariana I just let her walk by herself. Skip caught up to me and said quietly

" What's wrong with you and Ariana?" I shrug

"Nothing I guess. We don't need to be next to each other every second right?" I say staring at my feet. Skip nods and it goes silent. We reach the train and we paying and quickly get on. We sit down to get everything ready and then we start the video. I sit at a seat with a open seat next to me and before I knew it Ariana sat next to me.

"Hey babe.' She kissed me on the cheek and I ignore her.

"What's wrong?" She asks curiously. "You talked to Luke the whole ride Ariana.-".she cuts me off and says

"Who's jealous ?" I tried to say something but she slipped her arms around my neck and her face my close to mine.

"Don't be jealous okay?" She pecks me on the lips quickly and I smile.

"Okay I won't be jealous." She nods and grins and she pulls her arms away from me.

"You love birds ready?" James ask us and Ariana giggles.

"You need your disguise!" I say and she pulls it out of her bag. Her disguise was a blonde wig, black sunglasses and then she put on red lipstick on. I have to say she didn't look like Ariana at all. After she was done getting ready we all huddled around each other and Beau turned on the camera and hit record. We did our intro and started.

Ariana's Pov

They were hilarious. First Beau did rooster sounds and got many weird looks for that but that wasn't all. Then they all walk up to three random people and start doing some rap which was quiet funny. After doing a bunch of random and funny things they finished the video. We walked off the train and back into the car. Jai sat with me in the back this time and and Beau drove. Softly I rested my head of Jai's shoulder and he strokes my hair.

"Are you texting your girlfriend?" Luke teases Beau.

"You have a girlfriend?" I ask joining in with Luke.

"Yes I do her name is Sophie" beau answers and for some reason I felt like I knew someone with the name Sophie.

"She's so nice and she has a brother named Ryan and he's cool too but I haven't talked to him for a long time." Then a lightbulb turned on for me. Ryan my ex boyfriend has a sister named Sophie!

"Jai that's Ryan's sister." I whisper.