Hide

Ariana's Pov

Jai kissed my cheek. Then I hold a giant crash coming from the living room and I jumped fifty feet in the air. Jai got up and started to walk to the living room.

"Jai no." I try to say with tears forming and he kept walking. I didn't want him to get hurt again. My heart was racing and I got up and stood at the doorway of the bedroom trying to see anything. My palms were getting sweaty as I got nervous as I didn't hear noise. Then I heard a loud thump. I ran out to see someone in all black laying on the ground lifeless. I glanced at Jai who was standing there with a knife in his hand. He dropped the knife as I came running into his arms and I whisper

"I thought you got uh killed." He runs his fingers through my hair and pecks me on the lips. I let go of him and dial 911 and the police come and we tell him everything that happened. The robber wasnt dead but he was out cold. The policemen talked to us and calmed me down. He knew who the robber was, the robber was a someone who escaped from jail. The police man patted Jai on the shoulder

"Great self defense. If you didn't do what you did you could've got killed." Jai nodded and said thank you. He walked away and the drove away. We walked back into the house. The window was shattered and they put a cover over it until tomorrow when we can hire someone to fix it. We laid together on the bed as I felt nervous.

"Jai what will happen when you leave? People like that could come and rob me and... Kill me." I say as a tear runs down my face. I hate being nervous.

"Nothing will happen. It's extremely hard to leave you. I love you very much but we have to get through this." Another tear forms as Jai wraps his strong arms around me.

"Shhh" he whispers as I sob. He gently kisses me on the forehead and rubs my back.

"Jai I just I don't want you or me to get hurt I I ." I say and I felt like my body was dead. My heart with pumping quickly as my eyes water and Jai holds me close to him.

"No one will get hurt. You'll be perfectly safe. If you really wanted too you could move in with me." He says I can sense nervousness in his voice.

"No Jai that's too much." I say

"If you don't want to move in with me theirs a house next to mine on sale and you could buy it and I could pitch in with some money." He says staring me in the eyes.

" that's not a bad idea Jai and no I'm not letting you pitch in at all but it's just i'll be leaving my friends and family but my family does live across the country and my career I don't know Jai." I say as the tears fade away.

"Don't stress it now beautiful. You should think about it." He says Jai always called me beautiful instead of Ariana and it always made my heart flutter. He leans in and kisses me. It was deep and it was full of passion. His tongue explored my mouth and held me extremely close and I could feel his strong six pack against my stomach. My arms reach around his neck and he pulls me onto his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist and the kiss gets deeper and deeper. He k down and I was on top of him as he kissed me more and more. Then he started a trail of kisses down my neck and I couldn't help but smile and them you know what happened.....