I cant do this anymore

Ariana's Pov

I woke up and I texted Beau. It's been a week and we're still fighting and he's like my best friend and I don't want to be fighting with him anymore.

'Beau can we go out somewhere and jus talk about everything please?' Before I knew it he replied,

'Uh sure where would you want to go?' He asked

'Starbucks in a half an hour.' I text and gently set my phone down on my nightstand and I get out if my bed and head towards the bathroom. First thing I do is take a shower. When I get out I wrap my warm towel around my body and walk to my room. After drying and brushing out my hair I try to find something to wear. My eyes scanned through my closet and I finally found some black shorts and a green long sleeve shirt. After I slide on the clothing I add my silver necklace Jai got me a while back which I wear everyday. Then I added a charm bracelet and slipped on my silver flats. I left my hair down and I added a few curls. Quickly I glanced at the clock and I had ten minutes to get to Starbucks which was plenty of time. Before leaving out the door I grab my phone and wallet and slipped on my sunglasses I climb into my car and drive to Starbucks. Beau and I could've just talked to each other at one of our houses but in public we probably won't have the conversation turn into a screening match. When I finally got to Starbucks I glance around and it was quite busy. I ordered a latte and sat down at a table as I waited painterly for Beau to arrive.

"Ariana" Beau says as he sits across from me.

"Uh Beau." I say nervously.

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask and I could sense that Beau was clenching his fists.

"I know you're lying Ariana. Sophie was a nice person and she wouldn't ever lie." He says. Clearly he is brainwashed by Sophie.

"Beau for heavens sake Sophie is Ryan's sister. She told me in the kitchen that she was basically after me and it scared me. Why would I lie?" I say and Beau's face turned into anger.

"Ariana you are a attention seeker and you lie to get what you want. I don't even know why Jai's dating you because you're a bitch." He yells slaps me across the face. My jaw hit the floor and I could feel everyone staring at me. Right away I stand up and storm out the shop. Beau just slapped me. Now I'm gonna be on the cover of so many magazines and its gonna cause so much drama. Plus he just slapped me. What is wrong with him?

"Ariana!" I hear Beau yell but I just ignore him. Quickly I get in my car and drive home. Tears were streaming down my face. My whole life was crumbling into pieces. When I finally get home I run into my house and text Jai to tell him what happened.

'Jai I need you to come over right now. I went to talk to Beau at Starbucks but he slapped me and this is gonna ruin everything.' I set my phone down and wipe the tears from my face. Jai storms in the house and runs over to me as I sit on the couch.

"I'm so sorry." He says and holds me close.

"It's not your fault. It just angers me that Sophie brainwashed him so much that he hits a girl." I say and anger runs though me as I throw my phone against the wall. I just can't do this anymore.

--------

Sorry it's short but it's kinda a cliffhanger but yeah. Love you my snowflakes thanks for supporting this story by commenting, voting and most importantly reading!