Coma

Aria and Pov

Today I had an interview with Pop Australia magazine. I'm still a bit angry at Jai. But I wasn't going to let that ruin my interview. My hairdresser and clothing specialist was at the interview site because it would be filmed also for the magazines website.

"Oh darling what should you wear today?" My clothing specialist Mia mumbles as she looks through the clothing rack.

"Perfect." She says as she pulls out peach skinny jeans and a white shirt with black stripes.

"Go out this on.' She's says and I nod as I walk to the dressing room.i have to say I was nervous extreamly nervous it just always happens before filming or an interview or anything. Slowly I slip on the peach jeans and long sleeve shirt and walk out. In the corner of my eye I see Jai standing in the back.so badly I wanted just kiss him and hug him and forgive him but for some reason I just couldn't.

"Beautiful darling." She said eyeing me up and down and she whispered in my ear

"I see your boyfriend over there. He's lucky to have you. You can go say Hi to him if you would like sweetie."When she said that it kinda lit a spark. I noticed that I was lucky to have him also and I should forgive him. I nod and slowly walk over to Jai.

"I came here to say -" He tries to say but I cut him off my kissing him on the lips. We pull away

"I forgive you Jai." I smile and he smiles back. It was rude of me that I acted like that, I loved Jai and I finally realized that I was extreamly lucky to have Jai.

"Ariana!" I hear my hairdresser Faye call my name and I peck Jai on his cheek and walked over to Faye. She combed out my hair and added ringlets and left it down.

"Like it?" She said with her strong Australian accent. She handed me a mirror and I smiled as first as I saw myself.

"I love it." I grin brightly.

"Thank you hun. Now good luck. Sh says as I slowly get up and walk over on to the set. All I had to do was do some poses and do a interview for the magazine. It was fun but when I was done I wanted to get home and relax. When I was done I got dressed into my normal clothing and held my hand into Jai's and walk out of the studio. We both drove here in two different cars so we didn't go back to our houses together. I couldn't stop smiling. Everything seemed to be going great. Finally, I finally I realized that I was being stubborn and rude of me not forgiving him right away or even being mad at him. My mind was racing with thoughts as I drive down the road. Then a big truck was coming straight towards me. My jaw hit the floor and I sat still. I noticed that I ran through a red light. Then the truck slammed into the side of my car and everything went black and pain runs through my body.. Then everything went black.

Jai's Pov

"Jai! Ariana got in a car crash. We have to go to the hospital." I hear my mom say as soon as she sets down the phone.

"Wha what?" I say as I run out the door to the car. My mom was driving and I sat in the car as my mind spins. What if she dies? No she won't die. I'm sure of it. I was nervous and scared.

"Everything will be fine Jai." My mom says trying to calm me down but it doesn't work. Slowly I nod as my eyes stare out the window. It felt like an hour even though its was only a few minutes when we finally reached the hospital. Ignoring my mom and anyone around me I run into the hospital, I reach the front desk as and lady looks at me.

"May I help you.?" She asks with a bright smile.

"My girlfriend got in a car crash. Her name is Ariana Grande." I say and she laughs

"Hun every teenage boy wants to date her." She says turning her head back to the computer. Anger ran through my body.

"I am her boyfriend. I'm Jai Brooks. I want to see my girlfriend." I say softly pounding on the desk. I was so angry that I couldn't help it. My mom walks in and joins me at the desk.

"Mom she won't let me in. She thinks I'm not Ariana's boyfriend." I say an my mom nods.

"He is Ariana Grandes boyfriend. I'm his mother."

"Oh okay. Well she got badly hit and she's in surgery right now. So you can not see her at the moment." The lady says and my heart fell to the floor and I felt tears fill my eyes. She's in surgery? What if she's not okay? My mom walks me over to the waiting room and u sit in a chair. I twiddle with my thumbs as a tear runs down my face.

"Mom what if she's not okay?" I ask on the edge of crying.

"Everything will be fine I'm sure of it hun." She says and I nod. I take off my beanie and then realize that it was the beanie I left at Ariana's house and she brought it over to me by wearing it. The beanie stays in my hands as I gently kiss it knowing that Ariana had it on before.

"Jai! Jai what happened? Are you and Ariana still together? Jai." My head snapped towards paparazzi flashing cameras and asking questions.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I say not looking at them but they didn't move a inch and kept doing what they were doing before I asked. Anger ran through my body as I clenched my fists

"Can you leave me the fuck alone?" I yell and they suddenly get all quiet and walk away. Thank god. I think to myself as I say there and stared at my feet. A hour passed and a nurse walked into the waiting room

"Jai and Gina brooks." She says and I quickly get up and follow her to Ariana's room. Then before we walked in the nurse said

"Ariana is in a coma. She may not ever wake up."

-------

CLIFFHANGER. sorry it took a long time to update !!!