Chapter 6. Last Night

I've got bad writers block for everything

Pic of Reece who i decided would be that one 5sos guy Luke I think his name is xD

OKAY

School rant sesh HERE WE GO SKIP IF YOU WANT

Junior year seriously fuckin sucks. The years before REALLY sucked, but this year, it's starting to suck AGAIN! My "best friend" doesn't give a shit about me anymore. I'm only there for her when it suits her, and when I'm anxious, or upset, she just doesn't care. I come to her with my problems and she just looks bored, meanwhile, I'm here for her with all her shit, and it's just annoying as hell.

ALSO SINCE I'M COMPLAINING MIGHT AS WELL ADD IN THE FACT I HAVE FINALS AND SATS COMING UP AND ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE BETTER GRADES THAN ME IN ALL THE CLASSES WE TAKE AND IT IS SO ANNOYING TO ALWAYS HAVE THEM TALKING ABOUT THEIR AS WHILE I'M GETTING BS AND DS ON FRICKING TESTS ALL THE FRICKIN CHICKEN TIME A;SLKDFAJ;LKDFJ

Ughhh well there's that, sorry bout it, and now here's the chapter since I'm sure most of ya'll didn't read that ^

Venus's POV***

Run. Keep running, don't look back, just keep moving. It was what she always said when she was ushering me out of the bus at midnight. But why were we running, and more importantly, who were we running from? 

"Venus, honey, I love you, okay? I love you, please, just, just don't leave me okay honey? It'll be okay," she said with a forced grin, but as usual, it seemed like she was trying to convince herself.

"You say that every time," I said with a frustrated groan. She wiped a stray hair out of her face and leaned down.

"Venus, it's just a little more money, I just need a little more then we're set honey, okay?"

I frowned but still nodded at my mother. Her wide eyes seemed somewhat relieved, but as usual, she grabbed my hand, we took off running.

"Mom!" I screamed, coming to a stop. It was going to happen, I was waiting for it. 3, 2, 1 . . .

I shot up, sweat forming at my forehead, which incidentally seemed to be pounding. "Oh God," I mumbled, rubbing my temples. I squeezed my eyes shut and leaned back down on the pillow - which by the way - was strangely soft. Wait. Too soft. My pillows were lumpy and hard. What the hell?

I shot up once again and actually looked at my surroundings.  The room around me was spacious and luxurious - the complete opposite of my living quarters.

"What the shit?" I whispered. I looked down to see I was in a night gown. Oh shit, oh shit what happened last night?! The bed's sheets were sleet grey and silky, with - of course - fluffy pillows. The bed was huge, and was at least a King. To my right was a black night stand with a fancy silver lamp with a small string dangling low.

I thrust the covers off my body and turned, my feet now touching the dark apple wood ground.

I felt my heart race pick up and all kinds of scenarios began to play in my head. It felt like there was a rave going on my head and people were jumping and fist pumping. I rubbed my temples again and opened my eyes to scan the room again. I didn't know anyone with this kind of wealth hidden in their pockets. 

The sound of footsteps began to echo in the halls outside of the door and I couldn't help but get to my feet and run around the side of the bed and duck down. My head and my heart began to pound once more as I hid down on the side of the bed.