Chapter 12. Intimate

R E A D    B E F O R E    T H E    C H A P T E R

I just want you all to know right now that this will be a very mature chapter, at least the beginning part will be. I don't want any of you to be alarmed, but yeah this is happening and don't worry you can skip it if you would like

I know, I'm a perv xD but hey if you're reading it so are you :D

Light weigh awkward because my step dad is in the room LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL okay yeah it's not that funny... OH WELL

chapter will be short whoops my bad.

I SERIOUSLY PRAY THAT NO ONE IN MY FAMILY OR ANYONE FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL READS THIS I WILL BE SO MORTIFIED OMFG OKAY SORRY HERE WE GO

Venus's POV***

I can't say anything, I don't know how to. As I'm about to speak he presses his lips against my collarbone and my senses begin to blur together. I lean my back head back against the building, wondering how this could feel so good.

"Tell me," He demands before pinning one of his hands above us, and holding me close with the other. As he wraps his fingers behind my back and pulls me into him, I gasp and the words escape me again.

He taunts me again by placing another feather light kiss on my neck. "Venus," He rasps. And that's all it takes. "Y-yes!" The words don't even sound like me as they leave my mouth, literally. My voice is a hoarse whisper and my words are nearly distorted.

"Yes what? What do you want me to do Venus?" He coos into my ear, sending another countless shiver down my spine. If he wasn't holding me up I'd be falling over since my legs feel like jelly and I can't focus on anything except for both him and how he seems to make my body ignite. 

"Kiss me," I utter, my eyes closing as  he leans into me. Without another word, his lips mold to mine and that familiar minty taste fills my mouth just as he does. I want the kiss to go faster, for I'm way more hungry than he seems to be. Instead, it's painfully slow, but not bad either. It's torture as he takes his time to enter my mouth with his tongue, so I spice it up by clamping down on his bottom lip.

"Fuck," He murmurs and finally begins his assault on my mouth. At his dirty words, tingles begin to swim around in my being. His tongue instantly finds mine and invites it to dance to a fast pace song. Of course, the invitation is accepted with no hesitance.  

The kiss is instantly deepened, and I found my hands trailing up his neck and into his hair, like last time. I grab a bunch of his hair and knead my fingers through it, trying to pull him closer to me. I'm surprised when he suddenly lifts me up, and he's holding me up against the wall now. My legs wrap around him to keep myself up, and despite our barely knowing each other, I feel a strange need to never stop what we're doing.

Why did it feel so right yet so wrong at the same time? I had made many good and bad choices in my life, and I could only wonder which kind of choice Demetri would be. I didn't think about it when I felt his excitement against my inner thigh. I opened my mouth in shock, but it doesn't last long as he attacks my mouth again.

His hand that had glued itself to the wall began to lightly travel down my face, then my neck, then the side of my body. With each caress, my body would every so slightly jerk with want. His hands felt so good on me, and he wasn't even doing anything. 

As he pulled away, his hand went lower down my thigh. I wasn't sure what was happening, I just knew I didn't want it to stop.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the brick wall for what seemed like the thousandth time in a matter of minutes.