Chapter 30. Venus Fly Trap

Hey guys, I think it's time we get this book moving along, don't you? >:)

I don't remember how my shirt came off, but it has, and so has his.  I can see some of his scars on his chest, but they have the opposite effect that scars usually produce. They're warlike, long and savage. It only turns me on, and I find that I would be okay if this savage beast were to tear me apart. It's twisted, and maybe sick. But with the way he makes me feel I think he could do anything to me in this moment. 

Our skin to skin contact feels like wildfire, but I don't want to put it out, I only want more. I want it to smother us, to envelope us, swallow us hole - together.

He kisses my neck sloppily, but tenderly as well. I'm panting, and although I want him right now I can't help but feel a little nervous. My hands are by my head, loose fists as he unbuttons my pants, halting before he pulls them down. He looks at me, as if asking for permission. I feel giddiness override my nerves, and I bite back a smile. He returns a dark smile, one that is much less innocent than mine. As he stealthily yanks my pants off, I let my head fall back onto the soft grass. 

After setting my jeans to the side, he hovers over me again, kissing me good and hard - like he means it. 

He nibbles my earlobe playfully, and I can't help but release the girliest of giggles. Normally I'd chastise myself on feeling like a school girl, and laughing like one too. 

But not now. Now, I would lose any and all inhibitions. He was ta wrecking ball, crashing through all the walls I had built. And normally I'd panic, and I have with him before. But it's exciting, feeling the walls crumble. It's scary as all hell knowing I'm in such a vulnerable state, but as I said before...He could damn well do anything to me at this point and I'd nod as if in a drunken state.

He moves down my exposed chest, down to my belly then where my underwear hangs on my hips. His finger curves around the thin black band, and pulls them down. 

I feel more exposed than ever, and start to feel nervous again. As if aware of my thoughts, he says, "Don't worry. No one will come here."

"Okay," I reply, surprised as my breathlessness. 

He kisses my inner thigh, and I thank the Gods of above that I shaved this morning. I wait for what he's about to do, excited.

With a final look at me, and his arms around my thighs in a masculine manner, his tongue darts out and flicks my core. I lose my breath and my eyes roll to the back of my head. Instinctually, I wrap my hands in his hair as he continues to pleasure me with his mouth.

He makes circles around my clit, building me up. It's a strange sensation I'm not used to, despite not being a virgin. As he continues to use his tongue in such a skilled manner, I can't bite back my moans anymore. Although stifled, a few manage to slip through my mouth. He then formulates a pattern, one that I begins to make my legs tense up.

I pull his hair, bite my lip and arch my back. Suddenly, a built up relief finally explodes from within, and my legs tremble incredibly as I'm left reeling from such a short amount of time he had spent down there.

With little time to process, Demetri clambers up and attacks my mouth. I don't mind that he's kissing me after having been down there, it only turns me on more. My hands trace hungrily over his scarred chest, and we're sitting up. I break from him, and fumble with his jeans - eager to get them off. I have a dull ache that only he can satisfy.

He helps me pull off his jeans, and he's left in tight black underwear where his large excitement pushes against me and our bodies are glued to one another.

He tries to lay me down, but I refuse and take him by surprise. I push him backwards, straddling him. Feeling bold, I realize I'm still in a bra. At this point, I think what the hell? I unclasp it, and watch Demetri drink me in.