Hey

Hey.

I guess that's where I'll start because that's how most things start; with a hello, a hi, or a hey. Or if you're a pedophile, "Want some candy?"

*tries to be poetic...just can't*

I know I've been absent, I know I've been wishy washy with my stories, this one included. 

I'll let you all know what's been happening right now (if you care lol, idek how many people read these anymore)

Everything was the same on Wattpad:

"Bad boys"

"Alpha Mates"

"The Girl who got away"

"FANFICTION EVERYWHERE"

And I got tired. I got tired of feeling like my writing was nothing special anymore. I felt like a sad little sweater in a closet that looked like others and was rarely worn. Moral of the story, I didn't feel like a standout despite you guys loving my stories, this being one of them. I began to back away from wattpad for a few reasons.

A while back I started to get...dare I say the word that I loathe, the d word. No not dick. Dirty little humans. 

No, it's the d word that has you feeling blue everyday. You don't know why you feel this way, and you feel like you shouldn't feel this way, but you do. And as I struggled to rid myself of this "d" word, and saw a therapist, I began to realize that I wanted to help myself and that I could do it.

With this in mind, I took a break from wattpad, and sought other things to make me happy. This  guy makes me happy. My family makes me happy. Writing used to help make me happy, but it felt like a ball and chain obligation. It started off as so much fun, but as I grew these past 5 years on wattpad I look to see what I've accomplished, and it fills my heart with joy knowing that although I hate what I've created, others love it so much. Yet it hurts my heart because I know I got lazy, and sloppy with my books. This one especially.

This book is one of the few that has a special place in my heart because I feel as though it's very original apart from my others. "Luna Vs Alpha" is not like every other book but it's still not very original. Same goes for my other werewolf books.

It is quite possible that if I finish this book, it's the last I'll do on wattpad. I want to finish it, and I know many that still love the story line wish for that as well. I know that when I finish college, I'd like to have completed this story, for you and finally, for me.

After this book, I plan to go on and major in English, and try to publish one day. This book will or will not be that published book, but we have a long ways to go, if you are all still waiting to ride this out with me.