Chapter 8. Day 5

Sorry I've been absent guys!! I was in Disneyland with a friend for her birthday :D Which also put a strain on my schooling which I'm really not doing so hot right now . . . YIKESSS STRESS I HATE YOU AHAHALAKJDSLFMA;LDSKFNA;SLDFJA;J

same.

Pic above is Brooke and Jess.

The blonde is Brooke and the brunette is Jess which is funny cuz they're each from the movie the duff and I'm pretty sure that the brunettes name is jess in the movie xD
AYE 3.4K READS THOUGHHHHHH!!!! YEEET

Well...anyways, I'm really excited to get to the plot of this book and have things become more well known. I think I'm going to have Demetri's POV in this chapter, finally we'll get some more insight on that hot piece of meat ;)

I really do have high hopes for this book and it makes me happy we at least have 2k views all together!

I would absolutely love for this book to take off, so I pray that it does and thank you everyone who stayed with it AND is just now reading it and enjoys it, without my fans I'd be a flopping zero xD

I'll be introducing some new characters in this chapter so don't freak out if you don't recognize any of these names (: ENJOY ~

Demetri's POC

I stalked through the office and shut the door behind me. I felt my palms sweat anxiously, so I rubbed them on my jeans. I took a deep breath, fully aware I was being ridiculous. I was the leader of my pack for God's sake and should any of them see me like this it'd be an understatement to say it would be shameful.

"Sir," I heard someone call from beyond the closed door. I took in a breath, realizing it was just Allistaire. (AUTHORS NOTE HIS NAME IS PRONOUNCED AL-ISS-TERR

I opened the door and allowed him to walk in. He shook his long blonde hair that hung to his shoulders, and lightly rubbed his cheeks which held onto the remains of an elder beard. Allistaire wasn't my second but was genuinely close to me after saving me in a battle against a different pack. 

I often confided in him when I needed help on certain matters though my second grew green with envy at our trust. 

"Demetri, I have news on the Silver Moon pack," He said with a slight raise of his eyebrows. He spoke lackadaisically and lightly tugged on his long overcoat with brown cuffs and stuffed his calloused hands in his tighter black jeans.

I felt my skin prickle with anticipation as I heard those very words come out of his mouth. The Silver Moon pack had been our rival pack, which led to problems considering we both had a large amount of people in our packs yet the area we inhabited was much smaller than usual. Two Alpha's could not rule together in the same small area. We had the urge to dominate, and sharing power was not something that ran in our blood. 

"Landon Silver set another complaint to Reece the other day, whining that some of the pack keeps crossing the borders into his pack," He explained, lightly rolling his eyes. I sighed and leaned against my dark desk.

"I was on the phone with Reece the other day and I'm afraid his judgement isn't up to par at the moment for he seems distracted."

"Did he find her?" Allistaire asked with raised eyebrows as though asking was a chore. I nodded. 

"Which Her?" I retorted.

"Either his mate, or the one we've been looking for, whichever works," he replied.