Chapter 2

Josh pov

"Shes completely wrong, im a douchey asshole motherfucker" porcelain turned around and smirked at us then turned back around and waited for the rest of the pictures to be taken. Between pictures i would find myself looking over at porcelain, theres just somthing about her i find intreging. "Okay guys. Time for meeting and greeting" i chuckled and me and the guys spread out and the fans ran up to us "oh my josh... I love you so much" a fan smiled "i love you too" i smiled back. A few minutes, and many fans later porcelain showed up. "Lets see if i can do this whole 'fangirl' thing" she chuckled "what?" I asked "my friend liz, wants me to be excited and fangirl with her. To be honest, i just want to sit on the floor and listen to music" she chuckled "well, the floor here might not be that clean" i joked "eh i dont care" she shrugged and held her laminate "can you sign this?" She asked "sure" i chuckled and signed it "by the way, im josh" i held out my hand "i now know who you are, cause you know. You never introduced yourself on stage or anything" she smirked "anyways... im porcelain" she shook my hand. "So, how did you like the soundcheck" i asked "it was cool, your music is starting to grow on me" she smiled, "so, ill see you at the concert?" I asked. Wait she has tickets, of course ill see her... Dumbass... "Ummm unless i get a rare disease and die between now and then" she laughed "do you live here in vancouver?" I asked, she nodded "that i do" she giggled "whats with all the questions mr... Sorry i dont know your last name" she said the last part awkwardly "ramsay, josh ramsay" i said like james bond "doll, porcelain doll" she giggled "wait serious" i asked "yup, my full name is porcelain mary doll" she chuckled "i hate it" she added "i think its cute" she blushed "ramsay, are you related to that dumbass chef dude, if you are i take that back. He's a very smart man" she said the last part fast "no im not related to the dumbass" i chuckled "Porcelain!" Her friend ran up, "josh, this is liz. Liz this is josh" she laughed "hey, liz" i chuckled "oh my shit you know my name" liz squeeled "yeah" i smiled "can you sign this?" She held out her cd "of course" i smiled and signed the cd. "So, i guess ill see you both at the concert" i smiled "yes you will!" Liz squeeled and walked off "well it was nice meeting you" porcelain smiled "yeah, it was nice meeting you too" i smiled "i better get going" porcelain was about to turn and leave "wait" i said fast, she turned back around "yeah?" She gave me a confused look "can i get your number?" I asked, "i guess so" she chuckled and i handed her my phone and she handed me hers "text me sometime" she chuckled "will do" i smiled. And she walked away back to liz.