Chapter 23

*i don't know guys... Im in a very dramatic mood and i have ideas, but i don't know when to put them in*

Porcelain pov

"Porcelain..." I heard Matt sigh over Skype "Matthew" i mimicked his tone "you need to sleep" he said "i. Cant. Sleep" i stated "try" he said "every time i close my eyes, all i see is liz." I frowned "oh hey, Josh is finally awake talk to him" i watched as Matt set the laptop at the table and Josh popped up "hey, how yeah doing?" He asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes "i could be better, I'm just getting ready for the funeral" i sighed "how are you?" I asked "I'm good" he looked around the bus awkwardly. We've been distant since around the third day of the tour. "Umm... Well... I'll let you go. Your probably busy" i said "okay" he gave me a small smile "bye" i gave a small wave "bye" he did the same and hung up.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed my black leather coat from my door nob and left my room. I walked down my stairs and to my front door, i stepped into my knee high black boots and zipped them up. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed the single black rose off of my island. we made a deal that who ever died first, we'd place a black rose on their grave. As i walked to my car i looked at Josh's empty driveway. This would be so much easier if he were here. I managed to make it to my car without falling considering my legs feel like fucking jelly. Once i was out of my drive way and down the road i turned on some music.

"Well my love. Its time" i sighed as i set my chin on the steering wheel and looked up at the sky above the funeral home. "I miss you chicka" i grabbed the rose and exited my car.

A tear escaped my eye as i laid the rose down on the closed casket. I took a step back as some family members did the same but with bright pink and red roses. Liz's mom held my hand as they lowered the casket into the dark ground.

"Lauren. Call me. If you need anything" i hugged Liz's mom once we got to her car. "Alright hun. Thank you" she wiped away her tears "drive careful" i said "you too. Love you" she gave a sad smile "love you too" i smiled sadly.

*I'm horrid at these kind of times, but next chapter just a heads up might make some of you hate me. But its for a good cause. So remember NO DEATH THREATS!!!

XD

Xox

Douchey Fuck