Chapter 7

Porcelain pov

"Ive got a lovely bunch of cocoanuts dodely doo" i sang/slurred with ian "hey. I have an idea" ian stopped singing "what?" I slurred "lets drink" ian grabbed his 6th or 7th drink and took a sip. I grabbed my... Well i lost count after three...but i drank some of drink number somthing rather. "Hey hows drinking" josh chuckled as i sat beside him "i love you" i slurred "wait... No... Drinking" i stated staring intensley at my drink. "Are you a little drunk" josh laughed "nope. I do think so" i said. "Dont you mean yes i do think so" he laughed, i nodded my head "i think i better get you home" he stood up "noooo" i whisper yelled "why not"he chuckled "my home. Home boring is" i said, he chuckled and shook his head "did you know four score and seven years go... A unicorn swam across the atlantic" i smiled triumphantly. Yeah, i listened in school. "Um really now" josh smirked as i stood up "yeah" i nodded and i stumbled resulting in me folling into josh. "Sorry" i mumbled as he caught me, he had his hands on my hips "anytime, but lets get you home" he chuckled "okay" i stood up straight, but he didnt move his hands. I looked up at his face and looked into his eyes "i like your eyes" i said with a goofy smile on. "Thank you, i like you" he paused "i mean i like your eyes too" he smiled and removed his hands from my hips. "Lets get you home" he walked beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist for support.

Once we got into his car i started to look for my keys. "Shit shitter mc shittyson" i cussed as i realized i left my keys in liz's car "what?" Josh asked sounding worried "liz has my keys" i leaned my head back and started to think. "Can you take me to whistler?" I asked "um sorry, nope" he chuckled "why. I live there" i began to feel angry "actually from the address you gave me, you live about two blocks away from me. So, your staying the night at my house" he started the car. I sat there quiet for a few minutes before a song popped into my head "Call my baby Lollipop, Tell you why 'cause he's sweeter than an apple pie, and when he does his shaky rockin' dance. Man I haven't got a chance. I call him. Lollipop Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli, Lollipop Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli, Lollipop Lollipop, Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli, Lollipop" i started to horribly sing lollipop "what the hell" josh laughed at me from the driver seat "see i cant sing" i smirked and swayed. "We're almost there porc" josh chuckled "wooo time to party!" I whisper yelled "noooo home to sleep" josh corrected me "but insomnia" i pouted "what? Mine?" Josh questioned "no me" i said "ohhh" he said pulling up infront of a small townhouse. "Is this your home" i asked "yup, now lets go get you to bed" he chuckled getting out of the car, i got of the car and stumbled along the way and fell flat on my ass. I sat on the ground for a few seconds before bursting into a giggle fit. "Shit are you alright?" Josh jogged to my side, i nodded "my ass hurts" i giggled "i bet it does" he kneeled down beside me and picked me up "holy shit your strong" i poked his arm. He chuckled "not really" he walked up a few steps and held onto me while digging his keys out of his pocket and unlocking the door. "Wow are you captian america?" I asked amazed at how he was able to do that "um no" he said sounding slightly confused. "Where are we?" I asked as he walked up some stairs into a room "my room" he said "wow, that was fast" i said amazed "your so weird" he chuckled and set me down on his bed. "Get some sleep" he smiled and turned "wait" i stuck out my hand and grabbed his. "Dont leave" i said "im just going to the couch" he turned back towards me "stay with me?" I asked. He stood there thinking but then nodded. "Im just gunna go change" he said walking towards another door. A few minutes later he was back in a white tanktop and blue pj pants. He turned away from me and threw his clothes in a hamper "nice bum where yeah from" i giggled "tennessee cant you see" he chuckled and turned around "I'm from Maine, my butts insane." I smirked "well played" he crawled into bed beside me "why thank you" i paused "thank you for letting me stay here" i smiled and kissed his cheek "anytime" he smiled back.

-

I awoke in a... Strange. Place. Where the fuck am i. And why is there an arm around my waist. Holy shit, please be fully clothed. I looked down and saw i was still fully dressed. I let out a sigh of relief, but when i did the arm around me pulled me closer. I looked around the room i was in. Where the fuck am i? I rolled over with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep, when i rolled over i came face to face with a sleeping josh. I relaxed and closed my eyes hoping to get a few minutes more of sleep. But i was sadly mistaken, somthing jumped on the bed and decided to give me a fucking heart attack which caused me to squeal and wake up josh "everything alright?" He asked as his eyes shot open, i looked down at the foot of the bed to find a cat. "Your cat just gave me a heart attack" i said. Josh chuckled and looked down at the foot of the bed "thats anenomie, she's harmless" he smiled. I laid down again. "So, do you remember what you said to me last night" he smirked and also laid back down "um no" i chuckled neevously "you tried a pick-up line on me" he smirked "which one?" I asked "nice bum where yeah from" he laughed "oh god did i say im from kentucky wanna fuck me" i literally face palmed. "No actually you said 'im from maine, my butts insane' after i said 'tennessee cant you see'." He chuckled "well then" i paused "why arent i at home?" I asked curiously "you forgot your keys in liz's car i guess" he shrugged "shit" i cussed "sorry for that" i apologized "eh its no problem" he smiled