Chapter 4

Josh pov

"Josh where the hell were you?" Brett asked once i walked into the 'hang out' room "i went to mcdonalds" i said and sat down "for an hour without telling anyone" matt chuckled "yes" i nodded "why?" Mike asked "hungry" i shrugged "why were you with that porcelain chick?" Ian walked in looking at his phone "how the fuck did you know?" I asked "trenchers tweet and tag us" ian said "OOOO joshie has a crush!" The guys laughed "no, we're just friends" i said "oh really... Whens your date with her" matt smirked "after tour" i mumbled "KNEW IT!" Matt jumped up and started doing a strange dance,

-

Porcelain pov

"Who were you sitting with?" Liz came and took joshs spot once he left "a guy" i shrugged "Oooo" she smirked "did you get his number" she took a drink of her pop "i had it already, i texted him and he came" i said "so i know him?" She asked "sorta yeah" i answered "who was it then?" She asked "a douche bag" i smiled "douche bag? Wha- oh my gosh it was josh wasnt it!" She whisper yelled "calm your tits... And yes" i smirked she squealed "as i said. Calm yo tits crazy lady" i chuckled "we need to head back to the arena! We can wait in line till they let us in. But just sit and wait there just incase the band walks by" she stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me out the door to her car. "Liz we have a half hour till the doors open" i said when we got in the car "we can sit outside, the people i met here are already there" she started driving "yay" i said sarcastically "its not my fault you dont want to be social with my new friends" she said "i. dont . like. people" i said "not my fault" she muttered and turned on the radio "up next is 'this kiss' by carly rae jepsen" the radio announcer said "eww" liz turned off the radio "i like carly rae jepsen" i said "well i dont" she said. The rest of the drive back to the arena was silent.

Once we got back, liz parked then got out of the car and ran to the group of people sitting on the ground next to the arena. Yay, a half hour with a bunch of random people, i couldnt think of any other way to spend my time... I walked over and leaned against the wall close-ish to the group and pulled out my phone.

'Hey-porcelain'

'Hello, whats up?-josh'

'Just leaning against the arena wanting to rip off my ears, how 'bout you?-porcelain' i hit send when the group squealed

'Umm why would you want to rip your ears off, and im just warming up-josh'

'Liz and her "friends" are fangirling-porcelain'

'Oh fun... Wanna come in the arena? I can send a security guard to get you-josh'

'Really?-porcelain'

'Yeah! Im lonely-josh'

'Okay, but why are you lonely?-porcelain'

'Cause when i warm up the guys go and tune their instruments and hang out with the other bands... And a security guard is on his way to get you-josh'

'Oh wow, i dont know how much company id be. And okay, ill be waiting for him-porcelain'

Not even 3 minutes after sending that text a security guard walked up to me "are you porcelain?" He asked "yes" i nodded and pushed myself off the wall "whats wrong sir?" Liz stood up "she's under arrest" the guard said "why?" Liz asked "she is wearing a dope shirt" he said "thats not illegal" liz said "it is when josh wants her backstage" the guard pulled me away "WAIT?" Liz ran after us "im with her can i come?" She asked "sorry, just her" the guard and i walked passed liz. I heard her gasp. Haha this is fun. "Thank you" i smiled at the guard "welcome, but i think your friend is mad. Sorry" he said "eh dont worry about it" i patted his shoulder.

We were walking down various halls until we reached a door "here we are, ill just leave you now" he chuckled "oh okay, thanks" i smiled "yeah, enjoy the concert tonight" he smiled and walked away. I knocked on the door "hello?" I heard josh call "im here to steal your.... I have no idea? Your pop" i said weirdly "oh shit" josh chuckled and opened the door "hey" he smiled "hello" i smiled "come on in" he stepped out of the way "thank you for saving me" i chuckled "thank you for being arrested" he laughed "yeah, the guard scared my friend" i chuckled "karma" he smirked "hell yeah!" I cheered "so, whatcha doing?" I asked "still warming up" he chuckled "can i hear?" I asked "sure, what song?" He asked i chuckled awkwardly "i dont know many of your songs... Sorry" i looked down at my feet "why are you sorry? Lots of people dont know our songs" he chuckled "i still feel bad about not knowing them" i shrugged "come here" josh hugged me "dont feel bad, and dont worry. Our music sucks" he chuckled "the songs at soundcheck were cool" i smiled "i have an idea" he smiled "that would be?" I asked "i know a song to sing" he smiled "okay, lets hear" i chuckled, he cleared his throat and started to sing "You thought by now, You'd have it figured out, You can't erase the way it pulls. When seasons change, It hurts sometimes to find where you begin but you are perfect porcelain. The slow and simple melody, Of tears you cannot keep from me, It's alright if you don't know what you need, I'm right here when, You need someone to see, it's not speak, Or forever hold your peace, It's alright to take time, And find where you've been.You are perfect porcelain. The slow and simple melody, Of tears you cannot keep from me, It's alright if you don't know what you need. Oh, when your heart releases, You won't fall to pieces, You'll let those old diseases lie, Oh, and your heart releases, You won't fall to pieces, And your breath comes crashing in Like perfect porcelain. The slow and simple melody, Of tears you cannot keep from me It's alright if you don't know what you need" he finished and smiled at me "wow" was all i could say. I smiled at him "its called porcelain, thats why we were surprized when you said your name was porcelain" he explained "ohhh" i nodded understanding "i love the song" i smiled "shanks doll" he smirked "wow ramsay, i just met you and youve used my lastname more than my family does" i laughed and he flopped down on the couch "come sit, stay awhile" he patted the spot beside him "do i have to" i fake pouted and walked over to the couch "awe muffin must be hard hanging out with a rockstar" he chuckled "it is when i know nothing about you" i said "well, wanna play 20 questions?" He asked "sure" i smiled "okay, i get to ask you questions aswell so, one. How old are you?" He asked "im 25, whats your full name?" I asked "Joshua keeler ramsay. Favorite colour?" "Black, how old are you?" "Im 27 how long have you bee-" he was cut off by the matt person running in out of breath "you have... A visitor" he said "who?" Josh stood up "joshie" i heard a girl down the hall.