Chapter 20

Porcelain pov

"Im going to miss you tomorrow" i said as i laid in Josh's arms. Tomorrow is the day him and the guys leave for their USA tour. "Come with us then" he smiled "Josh i cant do that" i sighed "why not? We have a spare bunk! Everyone loves you already" he smiled "i have a job here, and i have an intern starting to work with me in a couple days" i watched as his smile fell "I'm going to miss you so much porc" he pulled me closer. "We can Skype, text and talk on the phone whenever you can" i suggested "we better" he chuckled and kissed my head "we will" i paused "you better get some sleep, we need to be at 604 at 6" i sighed "your coming?" He asked "someone has to drive you there" i yawned

"Have fun guys" i hugged each of the guys. When i got to Josh i hugged him then kissed him. "Have fun" i gave a sad smile "ill miss you" he kissed my head "ill miss you too, Skype me when you can" i said "i will. Love you" he smiled "i love you too" i choked on my words as a tear fell "Guys we gotta go" Brett called from the bus "guess this is goodbye" he wiped my tears and kissed me "it is..." I sighed "bye baby" he stepped away "bye" i waved to him as he looked back at me then got onto the bus. I bit my lip as Kim, Megan and Nicole walked over to me as the bus drove off. "Want to come grab some coffee with us?" Nicole asked, i shook my head "i, i um gotta get home" i gave a fake smiled "okay, text us if you need anything" Kim smiled "will do" i sighed as they walked off in the directions of their cars. I ran a hand through my hair as my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and saw that i got a text from josh.

'I miss you already Porc, please don't cry baby. I love you-Josh'

I chuckled slightly and started to walk to his car. Once i got in and pushed the keys into the ignition i texted him back

'I miss you too , pfft I'm not crying, my eyes are sweating. I love you too-Porcelain'

'Right, eye sweat ;) what are you doing when you get home?-Josh'

'Don't "sarcastic wink" me Mister :P and i am going to attempt to fall back asleep. Also if i don't answer back quick its because I'm on my way back home-Porcelain'

I set my phone on the passenger seat and started to drive home.

*i know its short and shitty. Yesterday was seriously the first day in months that i haven't wrote and i apologize!

Xox

Douchey fuck