Chapter 6

Porcelain pov

"So, do you guys party after everyshow?" I asked as the band and i walked to their bus. "Not really, but we have a day off tomorrow" the drummer, ian i think it was. "Oh cool, so you all live here in the couve?" I asked "lots of questions eh" john mayer guy chuckled "but yes" he finished "im just curious, i dont know alot about you guys" i said in my defence "what do you wanna know?" Josh asked "im confused with your guys' names. I think it goes Ian, Mike and Matt" i pointed to the guys "got it right!" Mike clapped "wow really" i laughed "no, im bob" matt said "oh shes already confused. Thats matt" ian said "thank you" i smiled "anything else?" Mike asked "yes one more. Why the hell did you guys ask me to hang out?" I asked. The guys fell silent and all heads turned to josh. "Umm friendly get together" he said "okay then..." I said awkwardly and it fell silent.

"So should we head to the bar?" Josh spoke up "sure" matt and mike said "shall we" ian held out a hand for me "thank you" i smiled and took his hand "i need to drive porcelain home after so me and her will take my car" josh said "okay" matt, mike and ian walk off in the opposite direction. "So, ready to drink" josh smirked "i have no idea" i chuckled "how could you not know" he asked and hooked arms with me "i dont have a pen" i said "umm what?" He asked "to write down my address cause if i get drunk ill most likely tell you to drive me to whistler" i said "really?" He chuckled "yup last time i got shit faced i told my friend to drive me home to whistler and i woke up in a hotel there" i said "wow" josh laughed and opened his passenger door "thank you sir" i got in, he walked around the car to his side and got it "why dont you just text me your address" he said "good idea" i pulled out my phone and texted him my address "Ooo i got a text" he smirked and opened my text "now... I know where you live" he gave an evil smile "i swear to god if i wake up one day and your on my couch i will kick you" i laughed "well there go all my evil plans about sleeping on your couch" he sighed dramatically and started to drive "oh smooth, dont tell me your plans. Now im gunna have to go buy silly string" i sighed just as dramatically "silly string?" He laughed "im not explaining my plan to you" i stuck my tongue out at him, then he stuck his out at me when we got to a red light "nice tongue ring" i chuckled "are you being sarcastic" he asked "no, no i really do like the tongue ring" i stated "okay... Thanks" he smiled and started to drive again.

We pulled up outfront of a bar and got out. "Prepared to party" josh smirked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "I think so" i laughed "you think you can handle drinking with us" we walked through the door "oh i think you screwed up your question. Its do you think you can handle drinking with me" i smirked. "Im sure i'll survive" he smiled as we found the guys at a table