Chapter 15

Porcelain pov

Once i heard my back door close i sighed and sat down on my kitchen floor. I let my head fall backwards against my cabinet door and i let my tears fall freely. What have i done...

-

An hour later and im all out of tears. I pulled out my phone and texted josh

'Im sorry-porcelain'

I waited a good ten minutes for a text back, but it never came. So i stood up from my place on the floor and made my way to the living room. Once i got out there and sat on the couch i looked outside and noticed a certain blonde and blue haired man sitting on my lawn staring down at his phone. I sighed and walked to my door sliding it open and stepping out. "Hey rockstar" i spoke quietly. His head snapped up from his phone screen "hi porcelain" he stood up. "Im sorry" he walked over to me "im sorry i kicked you out" i looked down at my feet. I saw his shoes get closer and i felt his arms wrap around me. "Im sorry i didnt let you explain" he mumbled into my hair.

-

"What are you doing today?" Josh questioned as we sat in my living room watching tv "i need to go with my parents to their lawyers as a witness for their divorce in a half hour ish" i shrugged "how about you?" I asked "i need to clean from last night" he chuckled "fun" i smiled "loads" he laughed as my phone rang. I sighed noticing it was my mom

"Hey ma" i answered it

"Are you ready to go? We're waiting outside"

"Wait? Now?" I stood up

"Yes now. No crop tops" was all she said and hung up.

"Sheit" i cussed "need to leave" josh chuckled "yeah" he stood up as i walked to the front door. "Have fun" he slid on his shoes "totally" i rolled my eyes as i opened the front door. I saw my mom and dad watching me. "Text me when you get back" josh leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. "Will do, have fun cleaning" i chuckled "oh yeah" we walked down the steps after he locked and shut my door. "See yeah later rockstar" i walked across my lawn towards my parents car as josh walked to his car. "See yeah porce" he smiled and got in his car. I got into my parents car and they were just looking at me without speaking "um hi?" I buckled up "who was that?" My father asked "my boyfriend" i answered "what was he doing here?" he asked "he just came by to hangout" i shrugged "i dont like him" he huffed "you havent even met him" i stated "i dont want you seeing him anymore" he stated and started to drive "im not a little girl anymore. You cant tell me who i can and cant date" i said getting angry "im your father" he sneered "i dont give a rats ass" i spat "dont talk to your father that way" my mom mumbled "we're going to sign your divorce papers. Why do you care about what i say to him" i asked "just dont okay" she looked at me, hurt filled her eyes. "You guys havent even told me why your getting a divorce" i said "we told you. Its been falling apart" my father stopped at a red light. My mom looked at him and shook her head. "You wanna know the real reason" she asked turning around. My father glared at her "he went out to get a few drinks with his buddy. Didnt come home that night, i thought he took a cab with his buddy to his house for the nght. But no. He was at a motel fucking another woman half his age. A month ago he got a call from her, shes prgenant with his child. Hes leaving me for her..." My mom explained as tears filled her eyes "wow... Im ashamed to be your daughter you man whore" i spat. The rest of the drive was silent, the only sound was my moms sniffling.

"Please sign here" the lawyer stated "and here" he pointed to the dotted lines on some sheets. "Okay. You two are now divorced" he said snatching up the papers from the table. My mom let out a sigh and turned to me. "Ready?" She questioned "yeah, what about him?" I asked pointing to my father "hes getting a ride from his girlfriend" she sighed. I hooked my arm with hers, "your coming to my house, eating ice cream while watching channing tatum strip" i smiled "really?" She smiled "girls day" i smiled "what about your boyfriend? Im sure you already had plans with him today" she stated "i can cancel, for now. Lets go find some cool guys" i chuckled "cool guys? Whats their names?" My mom asked "ben and jerry" we both laughed and walked out to the car.

After me and my mom got the ice cream and got back to my house i decided i better call josh "hey mom make yourself at home, im just going to call josh really quick" i called from the kitchen and pulled out my phone

"This is big joes, you got the dough we got the hoes. Ramsay speaking" josh laughed

"Hey i would like a tall blonde with blue bangs please" i smiled

"Coming up. That'll be... Free, when do you want him?"

"Later tonight maybe? Me and my mom are having a girls day"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Watching magic mike while eating ice cream"

"Sounds fun"

"Totally is"

"Well ill let you get back to your mom, call me when you want me to come over"

"Will do, see you tonight"

"See you later porcelain"

"Bye rockstar"

"Bye" he chuckled and we hung up.

I grabbed two spoons and walked back to my mom. "Hey, hows your boyfriend, josh is it?" She asked "yup josh and hes good" i smiled "id love to meet him one day" she smiled "next time your in town ill make dinner and you can meet him" i offered "sounds good only if next time your in whistler you have to come visit" she smirked "deal" i chuckled

"Damn id tap that" my mom laughed as the movie ended "mom!" I laughed and turned towards her "what its true hes hot" she chuckled, "what does your boyfriend look like? I didnt see his face when we came to pick you up" She questioned. "Ill show you" i smiled and opened my laptop that was thankfully sitting on my coffee table infront of us. I went onto google and typed in 'josh ramsay' and pressed enter "why are there so many pictures of your boyfriend?" She asked "hes in a band" i smiled as i scrolled through and found the picture liz showed me from when josh and i were leaving the bar. "Awe thats cute" my mom smiled. "It is" i smiled "do you love him?" She asked. I looked down and blushed "yeah... I think i do" i smiled

Josh pov

Im outside cleaning up the beer bottles and cans that are just laying around my backyard when i get a call

"Hello" i answer not looking at the id

"What does your boyfriend look like?I didnt see his face when we came to pick you up" I heard a woman ask

"Hello?" I say confused

"Ill show you" i heard porcelains voice. I stood there quietly listening to their conversation. This is bad. "why are there so many pictures of your boyfriend?" The woman who i think is porcelains mom asked. "Hes in a band" porcelain answered. "Awe thats cute" i heard mrs doll. "It is" i heard the smile in porcelains voice. "Do you love him?" Mrs doll asked. I listened more intently. There was a slight pause before porcelain answered "yeah... I think i do" i smiled when i heard her answer. "Mom have you seen my phone?" I heard shuffling "i think your sitting on it hun" i heard mrs doll chuckled. I heard movement "shit" porcelain cussed and the line went dead. I chuckled to myself and slid my phone back into my pocket and started to pickup the bottles and cans again.