Chapter 27

Porcelain pov

I just finished getting ready as i heard the doorbell. I ran down my stairs and to the door, when i opened it Trent stood outside with a single rose in his hand "hi Porce" he smiled "hi Trent" i giggled as he handed me the flower. "It matches your dress" he chuckled. "Twinsies" i smiled "are you ready to go?" He questioned "yuppers" i chuckled as i slipped on my black heels that i set beside the door. "Lets get going" Trent held my hand and intertwined our fingers. To be honest he's never done that before, and it feels... Wrong? Josh always held my hand like this and it didn't feel wrong. Is that bad? Im holding Trent's hand and feeling guilty. "Here you go malady" Trent smiled and pulled open my door for me "thank you" i smiled through my confusion. "Hey Doll" i heard from the back of the car "Hey Ramsay. When did you get so formal" i chuckled and turned so i could see Josh "i don't know, just felt like saying your last name" he paused "you look nice" he smiled "thanks, you too" i smiled "alright are we ready to go?" Trent asked "yup" i sat back in my seat and buckled up.

Once we got to the 'club' i don't know what you call this place, its sort of a hall and a club all in one. "Lets dance" I chuckled and got out of the car, i left the rose in the car. The guys followed my lead. Trent came to my side and wrapped his arms around waist protectively "everything alright?" I asked him as Josh walked beside us on my side. "I think so" he shrugged as we walked in. Some music was playing and there were people dancing around. They play all genres here, right now country is playing. "Porcelain!" Connor ran over to me with her camera around her neck "hey, hows taking pictures?" I asked "good" she smiled as she looked at her brother than at Josh "I'm going to steal her away for a moment" she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the guys. "Thats Josh" she said "yes" i stated "why is he here?" She asked "your brother invited him last night" i sighed "just a question. How do you feel about this?" She asked "shitty. I don't know what I'm going to do" i said "i'll try and distract him for some of the night, I'm done taking pictures" she said "if you want. Oh and I'm pretty sure your brother hates Josh" i pointed out "oh wow" she chuckled "kill me? Like now" i said as she motioned for the guys to come back "screw you" i hissed

-Josh pov-

We've been here for about a half hour, I've danced with Porcelain a few times and also her friend Connor. "So, are you close with Porcelain?" I questioned as i watched her and Trent dance "kinda sorta" Connor chuckled "why?" She asked "I'm an idiot" i sighed and turned my head to Connor "yes you are. You let her get away" she gave me a sad smile "how old are you?" I asked "I'm 23" she answered "have you ever been cheated on?" I asked "i have" she nodded "did you ever give him another chance?" I asked "i did. After like a month" she answered "did it work out?" I asked "you could say that" she smiled and held up her left hand to reveal a wedding ring "wow. Do you think that it could work for me and Porcelain?" I asked "she's dating my older brother. But yes." She chuckled "she's not happy with him" she added "what?" I asked "I've seen pictures of you, her and your band. She's happy in those pictures. When i see her with Trent, she isn't as happy." She said "i still love her" i looked over at Porcelain. "Then tell her" Connor said as she pushed off the wall where she was standing and walked over to Porcelain and Trent. I saw Connor point to the bar and Trent shrugged then Trent walked to the bar, Connor said something to Porcelain then walked over to her brother. Porcelain slowly made her way over to me as A Thousand Years by Christina Perri came on.

"Heart beats fast Colours and promises How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall, But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer..."

The song filled the room as couples made their way to the dance floor "Wanna dance?" She held out her hand for me "aren't the guys supposed to ask the girl" i smirked "yeah. But your to busy holding up the wall to ask anyone" she smirked back. I rolled my eyes and took her hand.

"Time stands still Beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything take away Whats standing in front of me, Every breath, Every hour has come to this. One step closer..."

As we got to the dance floor i placed my hands on her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Im sorry. For everything I've done" i spoke quietly so only she could hear me "i know you are" she gave me a sad smile "if i could, id go back and knock the drinks out of my hands and slap myself" i said and she giggled "id pay to watch that" she looked down at our feet. Shortly after she laid her head on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her waist.

After the song ended Porcelain lifted up her head and smiled at me and removed her arms. I smiled back then kissed her head. "Hey!" Porcelain turned around and i looked behind her to find an angry Trent storming over with an annoyed Connor following. Trent grabbed Porcelains arm and yanked her away from me. Porcelain whimpered and pried Trent's hand off her arm and then held the red spot that was now forming on her upper arm. "What the fuck man" He stepped closer to me "what" i said "you just kissed her!" He hissed "her head" i pointed out "does it look like i care. Your lips touched her facial area" he spat "not the facial area!" I placed my hands on my cheeks and acted freaked out. "We're leaving." Trent turned around and grabbed Porcelain once again and pulled her out.

*who here likes Trent? -i don't- But eh... I do like drama! Tell me whatcha think in a comment then vote and follow and shit.

Xox

Douchey Fuck