Chapter 25

Josh pov
"So, when we get back to Vancouver. Do you want to come back to my house?" I asked my girlfriend Shayna. Tour is over and we're heading home today. "I'd love to. But i can't. Your great. An awesome guy, but when we get home. Im going home with my boyfriend Zack" Shayna shrugged "wait so i was just your boy toy" i said hurt "i prefer the term fuck buddy" she smiled and started picking at her nails. I heard snickering and i looked to the bunk area to see all three guys snickering. I saw Matt pull out his phone and text someone. Shortly after i got a text
'Karma's an ass eh-Matt'
I growled and stood up, i walked to the guys and opened my mouth to bitch at them then just closed it and stormed to the back and locked the door.

-porcelain pov-
'Hey Porce can you pick Josh up at 604 in about 20 mins?-Matt'
'Um why?-Porce'
'He doesn't have anyone to pick him up-Matt'
'Taxi's are pretty great you know-Porce'
"Porcelain, come back. Put your phone away" Trent said as he put his hand on my hip. "I have to go pick up my friend" i sighed. Trent also sighed and sat up. "Lets go" he stood up and pulled his shirt on. "Trent you don't have to come" i gave a small chuckled "its almost midnight, your not going to be picking up your friend alone" he said "thank you" i smiled as i pulled on my sweater.
Once we got to the parking lot Megan, Nicole and Kim were already there leaning against Kim's car talking. "Im going to go wait with the girls, want to come? Or?" I looked at Trent "i'll stay here" he smiled "alright" i smiled and hopped out of the car. "Porcelain" Kim looked at me confused "Hey guys" i gave a small wave "didn't you and Josh break up?" Nicole asked "yeah. But Matt texted me and asked if i could pick the douche bag up" i gave a small chuckle "I'm sorry for what happened between you and him" Megan hugged me "its all good, i found someone new" i smiled and pointed to my car. The girls smiled as they looked at my car and Trent gave a small smile and a wave "good for you. For finding someone new" Nicole smiled. I chuckled as the bus pulled in "warning for you Porcelain. Josh might be pissy" Nicole said "why?" I asked "his girl friend broke up with him telling him he was her fuck buddy" Nicole chuckled slightly "wow" was all i said before the girls walked over to their boys. Josh was the last one off the bus and once his feet hit the ground he stormed to grab his bags. "Yo Ramsay, heard you needed a ride" i chuckled as i walked closer. He turned around and smiled when he saw me "porcelain" he smiled and walked over to me "hey Josh" he hugged me and was going to kiss me when i pushed you away. "No" i stated and he looked hurt "We're over remember" When i said that he looked like a lost puppy. "Oh right... Why are you here" he mumbled "Matt told me you needed a ride" i said "okay. Well I'm ready to go" he forced a smile "great" i smiled as we started walking in the direction of my car. The walk was silent until we got close to my car and Trent got out and popped the trunk "whose the tool" Josh chuckled "my boyfriend" i smiled and walked over to Trent and kissed him as Josh threw his bags in the trunk "hey man, I'm Trent" Trent held out his hand for Josh "I'm Josh" he shook Trent's hand. "How did you two meet?" Josh asked "my little sister Connor introduced us after Porcelains dumbass boyfriend cheated on her" Trent stated "oh wow" Josh mumbled "how about you?" Trent asked "we met at one of my concerts" Josh said nonchalantly "oh cool" Trent smiled "shall we get you home" i said "yup" Josh said and hopped into the back of the car.