Chapter 19

Porcelain pov

"Dammit Josh act serious" i chuckled as he stuck out his tongue "you love it" he winked "oh yeah" i rolled my eyes as the guys posed for another picture "so serious" Matt chuckled "hell yeah" i smiled and snapped more pictures. "So we have a bunch of serious ones, what now" i chuckled "FUN ONES!" Ian jumped on Mikes back and made a creepy face "this may or may not go on the interweb" i took a picture of them and laughed at it. "Okay funny ones" i chuckled as they all posed. "Say fuck you" i laughed "fuck you" they all laughed and i took the picture.

Half an hour later we were finished. "When does simkin need these by?" I questioned as i started to put my camera away "asap" Mike stated "that means one of you have to entertain Josh tonight" i smirked "please say you don't mean sexually" Ian gave me a disgusted look "yes Ian I totally would like you to sexually entertain my boyfriend" i said sarcastically "okay... Ready Josh" Ian held out his hand "Ian thats porcelains job" Matt smirked "you guys suck" Josh chuckled "also porcelains job" Mike said then him, Matt and Ian broke into a laughing fit and Josh looked like he was trying not to laugh "so many sexual jokes so little time" i smirked and Josh let out a small laugh "that was so small" Ian chuckled "thats what she said" i smirked which cause more laughing from the five of us.

*okay guys, i know its super short but I'm on a run with Do Dreams Really Come True.

Thanks for barring with me

Xox

Douchey Fuck