Chapter 9

Josh pov

"What a dick" was the only thing that came out of my mouth after she said that. "Yup" porcelain took a step away from me. "Thanks for the dance" she gave me a small smile. "Anytime" i smiled. She looked around and started messing with her braclets "you okay?" I stepped over to her, she nodded. "Are you sure?" I asked and lifted her chin to look at me, she was biting her lip. She nodded "are you lying?" I asked. She nodded again. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. I heard her mumble somthing then she pulled away, she looked up and held her hand to her lip, "do you have any paper towel?" She asked "what did you do?" I asked, she moved her hand to reveal her bleeding lip, i took her non bloody hand and walked to the bathroom. "Sit" i pointed to the counter, she sat on the counter and looked down at her bloddy hand. She turned slightly pale and closed her eyes. "You okay?" I grabbed a wash cloth and got it damp. "Not very good with blood" she muttered as i started to dab her lip. Once i finished with her lip and it stopped bleeding, i wiped her bloody hand. "Done" i smiled and threw the bloody cloth into the sink "thanks" she opened her eyes and gave a weak smile. She looked down and she turned pale. I looked down and saw my hand had blood on it. "Josh" was all she said before she fainted and fell forward. I caught her before she fell off the counter "holy fuck" i picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room. I laid her down on the bed and jogged back to the bathroom. I washed my hand and got another clean washcloth, i made it damp with cold water and walked back to my room. I sat beside porcelain as i folded up the cloth and placed it on her forehead.

I didnt leaver her side for twentyminutes till she woke up "josh" she moved her hand to her head "morning sweetheart" i smiled at her "why does my head hurt?" She questioned sitting up "you fainted after you saw the blood from your lip" i explained "oh" she sighed "you alright" i questioned "yeah, im all good" she forced a smile "whats wrong" i asked "nothing" she shrugged and started to get off the bed "eh eh eh" i said placing my hands on her shoulders making her layback on the bed "what" she asked confused. "Tell me whats wrong" i stated pinning her to the bed "nothing. Can you please get off of me?" She asked "i know somthings wrong" i said looking her in the eye "i feel bad for staying here so long..." She looked me in the eyes so i knew she wasnt lying "why would you feel bad for that?" I asked "im not used to people helping me" she shrugged "well get used to it" i chuckled we stayed like that for a while. I moved my hands off her shoulders so they were beside her head. Damn her eyes are gorgeous... "Hey josh" porcelain snapped me out of my thoughts "hey porce" i looked from her eyes to her lips to her eyes again. I started leaning in to kiss her, our lips were milimeters apart before i heard my door open "hey josh" i heard matt and i moved so i was sitting on my bed and porcelain did the same. "Josh?" My bedroom door opened "hey porcelain you stayed the night?" Matt walked in and sat at the foot of the bed "yeah my friend has my house keys" porcelain explained "oh, so. Nothing happened right" matt looked between both of us. "nothing" me and porcelain said at the same time. "Okayyy" matt didnt look convinced. "Well, im gunna head home" porcelain stood up "okay, ill walk you to the door" i stood up aswell "see yeah porcelain" matt called as me and her walked down the hall to my front door. "So, you going to be able to make it home?" I asked "ill manage, if i get lost ill call you" she chuckled "so ill be expecting your call" i smirked "i know my way around town ive lived here long enough" she smiled. "Okay okay, text or call me when you get home" i smiled "will do" she giggled, "ill talk to you later" i leaned in and kissed her cheek "you missed" she looked at me dead serious "huh?" I looked at her confused "you missed" she smiled as i caught on. I leaned in and kissed and she kissed back.

*heyllo guys! Yes i say heyllo cause im badass -no im not- well heres the next chapter. And i just wanted to say, if you didnt know alread the sequal to forever young is up! It is called 'But Its Better If You Do' its gunna end up being pretty dramatic in the first few chapters so check it out if you've read forever young. If you havent, you should read it then the sequal XD

Xox

Douchey Fuck*