Chapter 26

*I know i don't do this but this chapter will make somewhat more sense. Anyways the song for this chapter is 'When I Was Your Man' by Bruno Mars.*

Josh pov

The ride is brutally quiet. I think its just the tension between me and Porce. 'Trent' doesn't seem to notice, he's holding her hand and smiling. Fuck why is he so happy? Oh thats right. He has my Porcelain. God fucking dammit why was i so stupid. Maybe i can win her back. I'll invite them over for dinner, then i'll explain to her what happened. Yes good plan Josh. "So do you two have any plans for tomorrow night?" I asked "actually we do" Porcelain looked at me through the rear view mirror "we're going dancing" Trent turned around to face me and smiled. "Dancing" i repeated. "Porcelain here loves dancing" he smiled at me. She likes to dance? "When did you start dancing Porcelain?" I asked "i used to dance all the time when i was a kid. I think i started when i was 9 then i stopped when i was like 20 cause i didn't have time and no one to go with" she said as we pulled up to a red light. "Oh... Cool" i gave her a sad smile. "Would you and your girlfriend want to join us?" Trent asked "umm i don't have a girlfriend" i said "Boyfriend?" Trent said and i could hear Porcelain giggling in the driver seat. "Im straight" i stated "oh. Sorry man..." Trent turned back around in his seat.

"The offer still stands to come dancing" Trent called from the car as i walked up to my house. "I'll text Porcelain in the morning about it" i called back then entered my house.I set my bag down at the door after i locked it and walked into the kitchen where i found a box and a key. The box was full of my stuff except at the bottom, where 5 pictures of me a Porcelain laid. I sighed as i piled my shit back into the box, covering the pictures back up. I ran a hand through my hair and walked up stairs leaving everything downstairs. I'll get it in the morning, for now, i need to try and sleep. As i walked into my room i looked around, Porcelain took all her stuff. I slowly got changed into my pj pants and laid down. Finally a normal sized bed. Maybe i can get a good night sleep.

-

This bed is to big. Im laying in the middle of my bed looking like a fucking starfish. Bloody hell i never thought this bed was so big.

-

"...Lace up your shoes Ayo ayo Here's how we do Run baby run Don't ever look back They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be Run baby run, forever we'll be You and me" Its our song. I smiled as i rolled over hoping to find my Porcelain asleep beside me, but no. I just found my ringing cell phone.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly

"Morning princess. Trent wants to know if he should pick you up as well tonight" Porcelains cheery voice filled my head

"Um sure. What time should i be ready at?" I asked looking at the clock. Wow already 2:28pm.

"Be ready by 6:30" Porcelain said

"Alright. I'll see you tonight" i yawned

"Okay, bye Josh"

"Bye Porce" i sighed and hung up.

-

Once 6:30 rolled along i was out side on my front steps waiting for Trent and Porcelain. "Hey, need a lift" Trent pulled up in front of my house, without Porcelain. "Hey man" i gave an overly forced smile as i got into the backseat of his car. "You ready for tonight" he chuckled as we started driving to Porcelains house "oh yeah" i chuckled as i saw a single rose on the dash board "the rose for Porcelain?" I asked "yeah it is, i don't know what her favourite flower is. So i just guessed" he smiled "Blue tulips" i smiled to myself "huh?" Trent grunted "her favourite flower is the blue tulip" i spoke up "oh cool. Not to sound rude but. You sure your not gay?" He asked with a small chuckle "I'm pretty sure I'm straight considering i dated Porcelain" i said getting irritated with him thinking I'm gay. "Woah. You dated Porcelain" he said as he slammed on the brakes as we pulled up in front of Porcelains house "yes i did" i stated "your the fucker that broke her heart" he glared at me. I stayed quiet as he watched me through the rear view mirror "After tonight. I never want you seeing her again. Or there will be severe consequences" he threatened as he grabbed the rose and walked up to Porcelains door.