Chapter 17

Porcelain pov -next morning-

Well last night, me and josh did make a fort. It was the best fucking fort anyone couldve built. Okay not really, it broke really easily. Josh had destroyed it by the time our shirts hit the ground. Right now we're both wrapped up in my blanket. He's fast asleep and im wide awake. Its only 9 fucking am! Let me sleep!

I looked over at josh, he had major sex hair, mine is probably just as bad. "Morning" he said tiredly as he opened his eyes "morning" i smiled as he pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and shut his eyes again. "Good night" i giggled and laid my head on his chest "night" he chuckled. A few minutes later his breathing slowed and he was asleep once again. I closed my eyes hoping for sleep and thankfully i fell asleep to the rhythm of joshs heart beat.

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. "Good morning... Again" josh smiled at me as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Morning" i smiled and yawned, i looked over at the clock and realized it was only one "We got 5 extra hours of sleep" i chuckled "hurray" josh smirked "what do you have planned for today?" He questioned "its like what... Saturday. I have to... Do nothing" i thought "wanna come to the studio with me around 3?" He asked "sure" i smiled "this means we'll have to get up" he chuckled "but your comfy" i smirked. He rolled onto his side which caused me to slide off his chest "hurtfull" i giggled "awe baby want me to kiss it better" he chuckled "yes" i pouted and he kissed me. "Now lets go grab some lunch" he stood up and walked out of my room "josh" i called and he walked back in "yeah?" He questioned "might want to get dressed... Or atleased throw on your boxers" i smirked "good idea" he said and went on the hunt for his boxers, i joined him inseach for my clothes. Which was much easier since i could just go to my closet.

"Where the hell are my pants?" I heard him think aloud. I slid on my shirt and buttoned my jeans then went to help him. He was standing in the middle of my room with his boxers on and his shirt. I did a cat whistle and he turned around "like whatcha see" he smirked "definatly" i went and kissed his cheek "i cant find my pants" he stated "so ive heard" i chuckled and started looking.

"My room isnt that big where the hell are they" i laughed and stood up from looking under my bed, "this is impossible! They've disintegrated" josh laid on my bed, i looked around my room then i saw somthing black hanging on my door hook. I sighed and went and shut my door "nice aim" i pointed towards his pants that were hanging on my door "how the hel- you threw them lastnight" he chuckled and stood up. He walked over and grabbed his pants "im just that good then" i laughed "oh your better than good" he smirked as he pulled on his pants. "Next up! we need to tame our hair" i chuckled and ran my hand through his hair. "Your hair is sexy though" he smiled "so is yours, but do we really want to be around the guys with sex hair?" I questioned "lets tame the hair" he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked to the bathroom. Once we got in there he set me down on the counter and he picked up one of my combs and started combing his hair, i grabbed my brush and did the same.