Chapter 22

Porcelain pov

After i showed Connor my photography space we came back upstairs "so would i be able to see your style?" I asked as we walked outside "um sure, what should i take a picture of?" She asked "anything back here" i motioned to my backyard "you" she smiled "um what" i gave a small chuckled "i take pictures of people. And your the only person back here" she smiled "tell me how to pose boss" i chuckled as she took out her camera "lean against the fence and gaze to your left" she instructed, i did as she said. "Like this?" I questioned "yup" she chuckled and i saw a flash. "What now" i asked "sit on the ground with your knees up to your chest with your arms wrapped around them, and set your chin on your knees" she stated. I made a confused look but i did it anyways. She got down on her knees and took the picture.

Twenty minutes later i was more than finished getting my picture taken and i was thankful that the phone rang. I dislike getting my picture taken a lot. "To the phone" i chuckled as i walked to the table where i set my cell.

"Hola" i chuckled

"Is this Porcelain Doll?"

"Um yeah, whose this?"

"This is nurse Kate from Vancouver General"

"Um hi..."

"You are marked as miss birch's emergency contact" (sorry if i gave Liz a last name already)

"Is everything alright?" I asked

"We cant give out details over the phone, can you come down to the hospital asap"

"Be there soon"

After i said that the line went dead "i'll sign your paper, i need to go." I said to Connor, she looked nervous as she handed me the paper and a pen "is everything okay?" She asked "my best friend is in the hospital and i need to get there" i said handing back the paper "okay, call me if you need anything" Connor handed me a slip of paper then left.

Once i got to the hospital i ran inside to the front desk "I'm looking for Lizzie Birch" i said fast and out of breath "who are you?" The nurse asked "I'm Porcelain Doll, i was called" i said "i'll call a nurse" she stated while giving me a sympathetic look. She paged the nurse that called me and a few minutes later nurse Kate was standing in front of me explaining what had happened to Liz. She was saying a bunch of technical terms i didn't understand but the words i did catch worked out into 'she was shot in the stomach and bled out. Her neighbour ran over when they heard the gun shot.' "S-so shes g-gone" i stuttered "I'm sorry for your loss" nurse Kate sighed "i-i need to call her m-mom" i pulled out my cell as nurse Kate walked away.