~ Chapter 1

Thank you for reading. This is where Jamie Owens journey begins.

I hope you enjoy and have an awesome day xxxx

It has been a week since your father had been killed. You knew you had to continue and keep your head up. It's what your father would have wanted.

That day you had just finished another case down in Kansas and it just brought you closer to finding out the truth - The truth of where the Bunker was. Yes, in fact you were now in search for it. Your curiosity all started when you were going through the family history and you found a file about your grandfather, James Owens.

He was indeed your role modal since a very young age. You heard many amazing stories about him. He was killed by a Knight of hell - Abaddon. After your father was killed, you wanted to find out more about what actually happened that night he died, because he was deliberately killed.

Lucas, you brother was now off doing his own thing and you were stuck in the dark with nobody to turn to. The files say that nobody has lived there in years so things got a whole lot easier, but there was one problem... You didn't know where it was. It was hidden.

The sound of balls knocking each other caught your attention when you glanced up to see a smug smile gazing over at you. "Are you ready, sugar?" He asked. He introduced himself as Casey when you kindly asked him about the Bunker. He noted that he would only tell you if you won a game of pool. The bar seemed like an easy place to get some answers from a bunch of drunks.

For now you only knew the location - Lebanon which was where you were now. You rested your chin directly on the end of the stick in deep thought and instantly began to play. It was an advantage for you since he was already wasted before you even started. You kept the drinks going, but not too much since you still needed answers.

You took a sip of your beer and immediately sunk the solid ball number four in. After a few minutes of playing you were now on the black ball. Evilly, you took your last sip of your beer and sunk the ball right in. "Yeah!" You shouted in triumph. He stood across from you and threw the stick down annoyed. "Aw, don't be such a sore loser." You pouted.

He sighed and walked passed you in a huff forgetting something. Swiftly you moved in front of him, restricting his movement with one hand placed against his muscular chest. "A deal is a deal." You claridied.

He stepped back and walked around to the other side of the table once again as you watched him wary about what he was planning. "How about another game and you will get your answers." He negotiated. Right then you had no time to waste with looking for answers and you didn't have the patience for some drunk.

"Come on. Just one game." He pleaded. You leaned forward against the table in your white laced up top and he followed your lead. It brought his head just inches away from yours as he scanned your lips in desire. Unexpectedly you grabbed him by the collar of his jean jacket and pulled him closer.

He was now left wide eyed at your sudden gesture as an audible gulp emerged from his throat in terror. "Listen here you drunk, douche bag -" You seethed.

"Whoa sweetie, why don't you put the nice gentleman down," A voice advised from beside the table.

You glanced up slowly to see a man with majestic green eyes looking over at you with a smirk. A sigh left your lips as you shoved Casey away. He hurried off in the other direction still left astonished. That would quickly sober him up. You leaned over, passed him and grabbed your empty beer bottle.

"What's your problem? Why don't you patronize me a little more next time?" You asked in a sarcastic tone with a elegant smile to go with it. He chuckled and followed as you made your way to the bar for another drink.