~ Chapter 20

Hey amazing people. Hope you are having a good day (-;

The sound of trains went by as everything shook gently as you opened your eyes; you felt the sweat drip from your forehead as you walked over to the basin and splashed water upon your face. "It was just a dream." you said to yourself when you heard the sound of flapping wings entered the motel room as you still wondered where you were and how the hell you got there, last thing you remembered was being in the Bunker with the boys and Crowley.

Three angels appeared with angel blades. "If you want to kill me, do It." you said worned out and annoyed, you just wanted this to end. To you it didn't get any easier with everyone fighting and the war, something you didn't want.

"My name is Malachi and I do not work for Bartholomew. We need your help." he said anxious and you heard the loss of hope in his voice. Two angels stood beside him, a blonde glee clubber angel and a very tall, butch, male angel but you couldn't make out who they were which made you anxious that you never knew their names. "How can I trust you?" You questioned.

"You can't but we know what you are, you have great power, we saved you from Bartholomew killing you now please help us." You hoped that this wasn't some dream and you were actually still in the Bunker trying to avoid conversation with Crowley but even if this was real how could you be able to trust them, they were angels and you killed their brothers and sisters wouldn't they want revenge.

"But I killed your brothers and sisters." you mentioned. They smiled and looked at each other. "They were fallen angels that were kept in heaven's prison. We understand now please we have work to do." the woman answered, you gazed down to the floor knowing if you disobeyed Metatron, who knows what could have happened but you knew there was a way to get out of all angels against you, you had to work with one and besides you haven't heard from Metatron.

You snapped back to reality. "What happened to the boys finding me?" you questioned concerned.

"It was a vision and we here to prevent that from happening." they said when you thought about it for a second and smiled as you nodded your head assuring that you were ready to do it, you didn't want to be found by Sam and Dean or anyone for that matter that you knew. "Give me a second to get ready." you said before you had a shower and got everything packed to leave.

They drove for hours as you sat in the back of the car with Malachi and the woman while the other angel drove. It was not long before they pulled up in a deserted location. "Why are we here?" you asked.

"We are here for a rendezvous with the assistant of Bartholomew." Malachi answered when the door was opened by the angel that drove, his face became clear to you when you realized it was... Theo. You never understood why you had forgotten but the woman's face was still unclear but you got out. Out of the other car stood Bartholomew's assistant, a woman with two more men who were all in corporate - styled suits. You walked a few steps towards them.
"Good evening, Malachi." she said, she seemed pleased when she looked at you bewildered, you felt anxious since he was the one who wanted you dead and now you were standing in front of his assistant. "Where is he?" Malachi asked concerned.

"Bartholomew is quite busy tonight. With such a large following, well, the responsibilities are enormous especially when you are working with an abomination. Bartholomew wants her dead." she said as she seemed anxious and annoyed but you weren't afraid of some angel who was an assistant to Bartholomew, she was just some angel with a name.

After what Bartholomew had done, you wanted him and all his followers dead. "She is with us now, leave her be. Now I called for a top-level summit. I don't deal with hand maidens." Malachi said blunt and disappointed when she smiled.