~ Chapter 11

Hello, I hope you enjoy. Jamie is in for a big surprise (-:

Sitting in your Motel room with the dim lights and the smell of mould that surrounded the room made you wish you were back home in the Bunker to the smell of leather and old books rather than the smell of this, but over the years you have gotten use to moving from town to town, in smelly Motels, working.

Talking about working you had been working a case down town in Wisconsin after there have been a number of killings and the victim's body has been sucked dry so you have been hunting down a vamps nest for the past few days. 

You seem to have a lead on where they might be hiding out but you knew going in alone is not an option but there was no other hunter you could call who was in the area.

Closing you laptop tense after going through your emails to notice most hunters weren't able to and some haven't gotten back to you, all the hunters you called said that they were out of town, "but there should be at least one in the area." you thought.

Calling Castiel was out of the question since you haven't heard from him in a while and it started to worry you about what was going on with him, the blacking out and losing track of time and of course him not answering to calls was worrying you, a lot. 

You tried calling one of the best hunters and a good family friend, Danica but she seemed to be not answering her phone which made you worried at what the hell was going on that all hunters were out of town unless... You started to dial a number you never thought to call 

"Hey, Garth. I need your help." you asked uneasy.

"Sure Jamie. Where you at?" you paused for a second, letting out an audible sigh of relief thankful someone was able to answer your call and even able to come out and help. "Wisconsin." you mentioned. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. I'll see you in half an hour." he said when you hung up in a rush to get packed and ready but a bit bewildered at how he didn't answer his email you sent him and he is basically half an hour away.

You grabbed all your hunting equipment and placed it into your duffel bag that was once your fathers, it still had his initials 'CO', the marks that stained the bag but you didn't even try clean it since it was given to you before your father died and that was the last thing you have of him besides the gun he gave you for your 15th birthday marked with a symbol that you have never seen before.

Placing your weapon belt around your thigh and your waist to secure your machete and gun with darts filled with dead man's blood just so you are ready to take down the nest without messing up or getting Garth and yourself killed. 

You strolled out the Motel room towards your car to pack the duffel bag inside as you waited for Garth patiently when you saw his old '78 Ford Ranchero Squire' in the distance pull up beside the Jeep, he got out with a smile plastered upon his face and his arm open to give you a hug which made it awkward. "Long time since we seen each other." he smiled.

He was indeed one of the best hunters once you got to know him. Deep down he's just a big goofball who wouldn't hurt a fly.

You smiled since you haven't seen him in a few months. "Yeah. It's nice to see a familiar face for once." you stated. "So you ready to go?" you queried when he opened the door for you of his car, 

"I think we should take my car." you mentioned. He smiled and stood there motionless with the door still open ignoring you, letting out an audible sigh as you opened the trunk and loaded your duffel bag inside.

You were so eager to get on the road and gank the vamps nest, get back to your comfy bed at the Bunker and get some rest since you wanted to try find a way to save Lucas from the demon inside of him but knowing he might not want to be saved.