~ Chapter 9

Hey, I hope you all are having a great day. Hope you enjoy.

What will happen with Jamie after she was shot?

Waking up in a field with the grass swaying back and forth in the slight breeze upon your skin as it brushed past your sensitive skin.

You could still feel the pain from the gun shot and hear a whole bunch of voice which didn't seem to make sense but you ignored it worried as you got up from the ground and gazed into the distance confused.

An isolated oak tree in the distance as the brittle leaves fell upon the floor slowly, the long grass still swaying in the wind as your hair brushed past your face, you tried to see where you were since it didn't seem familiar or even a place.

The first thing that came to mind 'Am I dead?' you wondered when a man appeared by the isolated oak tree and the voice became louder as you walked forward, the man had a smile on his face that brought you at peace as if your life had been filled.

Noticing who it was - brought a tear of joy to your eyes as if it was unbelievable. "Zack?" you asked questioning yourself and what your gut was telling you, a majestic smile appeared upon his face as you ran towards him without a doubt and landed in his protective arms. "But how?" you asked curious, placing his tough hands upon his face and to see his hazel eyes one more time put you in a whole different place when he placed his warm lips upon yours.

"Jamie it's time." a familiar clarified, turning around concerned to see Castiel with the look of despair when he held out his hand waiting for you to take it patiently.

You gazed back at Zack one last time to feel his sweet lips upon your forehead when he disappeared into the wind. "Why do I have to go?" you questioned. Still gazing into the open field with the leaves falling to the ground behind you, with a silent thud. "It's not your time. People on earth still need you, we still need you. Dean, Sam and I can't do this without you." Castiel convinced.

The wind that was once soft upon your skin started to blow much harder, trying to hear what Castiel was saying and raising your voice so he could hear every word you had to say. "Dean and Sam sent me to save you."

"What do you mean?" you query. You were still confused on the fact they sent Cass to save you unless you were dying or even dead. The pain built up inside of you and for some reason, you felt guilty for everything you have done as the voices started to become unclear but screams of pain and distress, their voices that echoed as you heard their cries for help.

"Jamie we have to go," Castiel mentioned as you stared at his blank when everything around you started breaking away. The grass that was beneath your feet and the isolated oak tree started to fade away leaving nothing but flames and bones scattered around you. You were unable to see anything just Castiel's hand out and his pure blue eyes.

"Jamie. Now!" he demanded when you took his hand in a rush and there was a bright light. The smell of medicine made you feel ill and hearing a machine going in the background made you head hurt.

There were voices that echoed and some sounded familiar, you tried so hard to open your eyes or try and move your body but it didn't seem to work, you started to feel overwhelmed by the fact you couldn't move or open your eyes.

Before you knew it, you looked at your body from beside the hospital bed as everything started to feel unreal and your heart started to beat faster just about beating out of your chest. Dean sat beside the bed with his head in his hands without gazing up and Sam paced across the room anxiously, his knuckles were white from clutching with anger.

"Where is Cas?" Sam asked concerned. "He said that he knew what he's doing?" Dean gazed up at his brother motionless and his puffy, red eyes started to show as if he hasn't slept in days when a sigh exited his mouth as if he had given up.