~ Chapter 30

Hey amazing people, I hope you all are well. I don't know what has been going on with me lately with posting.

I really hope you enjoy! Stay Groovy!

Your heart was pounding against your chest as you ran through the massive hospital. There were many doors that surrounded you which overwhelmed you. "Jamie. You... You have to save Me." a familiar voice cried out. The whimpering cries became louder the closer you got to the door that was marked with a number - 2, all you worried about was getting the person out of the room.

"It's too late." the voice whispered. You were now able to hear the sound of your heart beating inside your ears and in instinct you tried to get the door open as if your life depended on it. Your struggling became no more when the door swung open with ease; there was nothing, but darkness.

Suddenly light reflected onto an unknown figure shielded by the darkness. You placed one hand out just about to gently tap the figures shoulder when they turned around at the sense of your presence, their appearance brought you to a sudden stand still and it became harder to breath.

"Look what you've done to me!" She exclaimed with pure anger and pain. He eyes were burnt out of here sockets and her face was bruised. She lifted her finger slowly with her view fixated behind you, her eyes widened with shock. "Look what you've done to them." she whispered.

Slowly you turned your now tensed body while your eyes quickly adjusted to the dark, to witness something that made your stomach turn and your heart drop at the sight of it as your breathe became shallow.

There were dark marks along the floor which looked like blood, bodies were scattered around and the first thing that caught your attention were their eyes which were burnt out. Without thinking you glanced down to see your hands soaked in fresh blood.

Your body shot up alarmed and you broke out in cold sweats. Instantly you turned your apprehensive gaze for the comfort from Dean when there was nothing but an untouched bedside.

An audible sigh left your lips knowing Dean probably had his head buried in the books again.

You threw the covers from your body and swung your legs to the side of the bed to free them from the extreme warmth. The moment you were free your head dropped into the palm of your hands, as well as your loose hair.

"What's going on with me?" you whispered, questioning yourself. Without wasting any more time on pondering, you brought your head up and ran your fingers through your distorted hair.

Although it was stupid to worry about silly little nightmares, it still worried you about everything and what was actually happening to you. The only thing you had on was your underwear and an over sized shirt with a pair of sock.

The first place you decided to go to was the kitchen for a glass of water to help with your dry throat. Your glass filled up with water and you took a sip of the freshness.

The sound of a book slamming shut caught your attention; you placed the glass down and made your way towards the library. Not to your surprise, Dean had his head down rubbing his worn out eyes.

He looked exhausted and frustrated with himself; you hated to see him go through with this. "Hey." you said softly. He finished rubbing his eyes one last time and he brought his head up slowly with the look of sorrow upon his face.

"Hey." he replied softly. "Couldn't sleep huh?" he closed the book as you began to approach him.

His eyes were glossy from the grief and it seemed as if he hadn't slept by the large amount of whiskey consumed from the bottle that was previously untouched.